1/4 ton trailer buy- Anyone want one??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not a bad idea!!!

glad to see you are still interested. I posted in the vehicles section to see if we could get some more interest

Business has picked up and got one of the apartments rented, but still can't commit.

I tried to use the "I can use it to haul stuff" line on the wife, but she pointed out my pickup truck and the piles of "gotta have it" parts I've got floating around.

Gotta find more hiding places.

Hey, if you guys can't make the number you need to import, check into Todd O. or Iron Pig for trailers already imported to see if you can get a group discount. I'm desperately trying to fill a northbound trailer to help pay for fuel the end of next month, should be able to do four prepaid palleted trailers easy. :)

Jim C.

Okay got an email from koffer. I replied and am waiting to hear back. The guy in Canada wants a firm number-Who is in?

I'm going to have to bow out at this time. I'm in the middle of a cruiser project with 2k invested and at the point where another chunk of cash needs to be thrown at it. I got excited over the possibility of a good next project and lost my financial head.

Sorry guys.

Koffer- $650 picked up or $750 delivered- Who is in?

Are any trailers still available??????? If not, does anyone know of one for sale around the NC/SC/GA area????

already grabbed one. search the trailer section on MUD and there are a few contacts there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom