08 Crawl volunteer sign up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
The CLC will need some help during our time at Gray Rock. I expect all CLC members in attendance to step up and help during the Crawl. I would like this event to go very smoothly. We are catering the event this year so that will be taken care of. We will need several people to be our garbage men. Chris is bringing his UTV (mule) so we can use that for pick up. Help during the raffle handing prizes etc. We need to police the area a few times as well as right before we leave. Misc. jobs like checking the porta johns (toilet paper) and just going around as an ambasador of the CLC and meeting other campers/wheelers while in camp. I am looking forward to this event and am ready to empty my room of raffle prizes! We have some good ones! I also might need some help getting the prizes to the crawl. I know I won't be able to get all my camping stuff as well as the prizes there. :beer:

Later,

Jeff,

I'd like to help you out in any way that we can. No matter for trash or TP duty.. just let us know. I know that Landry and any of our guys would be glad to help. Let us know.

We're on for Friday night.

Scott

Im all for helpin out. Just let me know what you need done.
:beer:.

I was thinking ACC would have some sort of "Let us help you figure out your ISSUES with your truck" tent set up on Thursday PM and Friday AM free of charge. We will be able to do some basic tuning and sorting for folks before they set out on the trails.

Thanks
Michael
ACC

I was thinking ACC would have some sort of "Let us help you figure out your ISSUES with your truck" tent set up on Thursday PM and Friday AM free of charge. We will be able to do some basic tuning and sorting for folks before they set out on the trails.

Thanks
Michael
ACC

Bring some battery tie downs (ratchet straps) and you will sell out of them.

Jeff, I call TP duty. I'll make sure everyone does thier paperwork!

Thanks
Michael
ACC

That would be farking awsome.

X2 on what Scott said the Bayou Boys will help where you need it :beer:

Thanks
Michael
ACC

very cool sir and very smart bidness!

i'm down for anything including the helping with peoples trucks.

I'm putting you in charge of picking up your cousins donuts.

The CLC will need some help during our time at Gray Rock.

I'm here for y'all my Redneck Brothers. :beer:

Reckon I got me a lil' experience with tech inspections and raffles. :cool:

Or anything else I can do durin' the day ... I'll just be sittin' in camp drinkin' beer anyhow ... can't risk scratchin' the paint on the jeeper. :grinpimp:

Thanks
Michael
ACC

That's top-notch right there ... :cheers:

:flamingo:

I'll just be sittin' in camp drinkin' beer anyhow ... can't risk scratchin' the paint on the jeeper. :grinpimp:

Go figure........:flipoff2:

You can ride with Ashley & I'll bring the hippie.:steer:

I'll just be sittin' in camp drinkin' beer anyhow ... can't risk scratchin' the paint on the jeeper.

Lightweight:flipoff2:I was lookin forward to seeing if we could break your heeps frame in half like Big Country did a couple of years ago...

Perfect ... then there'll be sex goin' on in both your rigs. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

I said ride with, not on:flipoff2:

And I get the hippie, he's one of CA fellows....... :idea:

Thanks
Michael
ACC

Thanks Michael. Hopefully, I will everything fixed by the time I get up there, but you never know... :rolleyes:

Jeff, let me know what me and the DixieLand boys can do to help out.

Looking forward to it! :bounce:

Howard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom