07 LC Mods and Trip Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

Long time lurker and MUD fan.

I picked up an 07 LC about a year ago and have driven it in nearly stock form for the majority of that time. A few mods here and there with the bulk being completed over the last two weeks. Duc at Duggy's garage in Houston, TX has done all of the aftermarket parts installation and I couldn't be happier with the service and communication.

Parts installed on the Cruiser:

Suspension- Icon extended travel front and rear shocks, OME springs and torsion bars, Trail Tailor extended sway bar links, Delta Vehicle Systems panhard drop bracket, Slee front diff drop, SPC UCAs, Timbren front bump stops
Gears and Lockers- Nitro 4.88 and Harrop e-lockers front and rear
Tires and Wheel Spacers- BFG KO2 305/70/18, Bora 1" spacers

I just completed a trip from Houston to Bozeman and am very happy with the performance on and off road. The tires do not rub (after pinch weld pound and heat gun plastic liner) and the gearing feels right for a near 35" tire (34.8). The ride height is 21.5" front hub center to fender and 22.5" rear, handles great on the highway.

5.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Welcome! Great looking rig! Man I wish I went with bigger tires....

Stayed a night in Moab and did a moderate trail just outside of town. Also stayed a night in Jackson, WY and took a nice drive through Yellowstone.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom