craigslist 06 130k miles, Austin, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like it is gone, did one of you guys grab this thing up.

yep, talked to the guy, 17,250....he had lots of calls after I posted it here...all stock w roof basket, tb done at 91k, Texas truck its whole life....I was very tempted to snag it at that price.

I secretly cursed you for posting it. I saw it on Craigslist as soon as it was up, but I probably never had a chance trying to grab this one from out of state....

Snagged it! Added to fleet with other LC with 285K miles. Like the metal around these ruffians. Will be staying in Austin/Dripping Springs.

IMG_1843.jpg

I secretly cursed you for posting it. I saw it on Craigslist as soon as it was up, but I probably never had a chance trying to grab this one from out of state....
lol, dont worry one will pop up closer to you, but if you see one near me, ill be glad to check it out and help you snag it.

Snagged it! Added to fleet with other LC with 285K miles. Like the metal around these ruffians. Will be staying in Austin/Dripping Springs.

View attachment 1632773
congrats, very nice truck, hope to see you at our next meet, go to our club page for more details.

View attachment 1632773

SO you were the guy who beat me to it eh? Congrats & happy to see that it went to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom