Trade 02 tacoma ltd for 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hello everyone. I have had my 02 taco for sale for a couple months.. thought i had a buyer but he backed out at the last minute. thought i would take a stab here, what could it hurt. open to negotiate, nice 80's i can put coin on my side.
I really want a hdj81 but i definelty will consider an fzj80 as well. doesnt have to be spotless by any means. I am looking for a mechanically sound and up to date truck. axle seals good, head gasket(80), pump work/injectors done if over 150k (81) ect.
mods are also welcome as well! bumpers, sliders, lift, dual bats are all cool.
let me know what you got, i would like to start building an 80 before camping season. Thanks!

02 Tacoma quad cab

Last edited:
Hey man, you posted the manage ad link. Anyone that clicks that link can edit your posting.

I have my 80 for sale btw. Check out my ad.

Hey man, you posted the manage ad link. Anyone that clicks that link can edit your posting.

I have my 80 for sale btw. Check out my ad.

thanks for the heads up, still getting used to the phone. i cannot figure out for the life of me how to edit the original posting

So when you repost the ad, goto the link in the email. When the manage ad page comes up, copy and past the web address where it says "your posting can be seen here".

So when you repost the ad, goto the link in the email. When the manage ad page comes up, copy and past the web address where it says "your posting can be seen here".

yea no doubt i just grabbed the wrong one. i cant edit the the original posting for this thread to insert the new link.

your rig is sick dude, pretty much the dream haha. unless you want to trade and cash, i can only hope lol

IMG_2417.JPG
here is the correct link.

02 Tacoma quad cab

if a mod could replace the link in the op with this one, i would appreciate it, thank you.

edit: figured it out, have to turn my phone sideways to see the edit icon. weird.

Last edited:
@spokanman nice taco brother! GLWS or trade. Glad your not closer or I'd be tempted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom