For Sale Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really clean River Rock Mica 2000 with up to date maintenance. Located in Bryan/College Station area.
I get complements on this vehicle often. People are amazed that it's 18 years old. I've owned it for 18 months and put a ton of miles on it driving all over Texas, The South and the Southwest. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it to Alaska tomorrow. It needs a few minor things and it is ready to drive another 250k.
I'll get some pics posted up tonight
$8000

MECHANICAL
-260k miles
-New transmission @200k
-Timing belt and all the usual @190k
-Brakes (rotors and pads), PS and brake fluid flushed @225k PO was religious about fluid service.
-Heater hose Ts, U-joints and CV service with Pfran kit @250k

-Needs valve cover gaskets and possibly sway bar bushings/control arms (has developed a little shimmy at highway speed)

Exterior
-River Rock Mica paint is in great shape
-All trim is there and straight
-No cracks in glass or lights that I can think of

--Antenna has a slight bow and there are two almost invisible dings in the body (I didn't even notice until after I bought it)

INTERIOR
-No tears or stains in leather
-Stereo works great and has Bluetooth
-Sunroof works and doesn't leak
-Intact factory subwoofers! (that's like a unicorn)
-All gauges and lights work correctly

-Some wear and minor cracking of leather on drivers seat and armrest. Woodgrain is missing on drivers door controls, peeling in other places. Rear passenger door panel has a dent that could probably be popped out. That is honestly the worst part of the interior.

20170106_170720_zpsyj0hol37.jpg
20170316_145114_zpsekgwdbwj.jpg

Forgot to add that it comes with 6 tundra steelies, with center caps and 4 tires with good tread.

any interior and undercarriage pictures?

I'll try to get some tonight. It rained all day yesterday and I'm working now. There is surface rust on undercarriage, but no cancer.

I'll try to get some tonight. It rained all day yesterday and I'm working now. There is surface rust on undercarriage, but no cancer.
perfect. Surface rust is fine, just need to make sure it will last for a few years up in NH.

Yeah, It is solid.

Any areas in particular you want pics of? Shock mounts, etc?

The last pic is showing a ding in the paint. It is really hard to see. There is one other, but I can't remember where it's at. The paint color and overcast conditions make it difficult to see. They are really not noticeable though.

I apologise for the filth. We have done several long road trips recently and haven't had her detailed. I will get it done before the sale.

I forgot the close up of driver's seat....
20180812_184414.jpg

Wow thats actually really clean for a 2000. Looking to buy in a few months though sadly. GLWS

Any updates? Undercarriage pics coming?

It will probably be Thursday before I get any. I'm working 6-6 through tomorrow and it's tough to find time once I get home in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom