August 19 East Coast Pig Run 06' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Woooooo Hooooo! I'm in. Now all you hhave to do Jeff, is keep your Pig mobile for 4 long months.

76FJ40 said:
Woooooo Hooooo! I'm in. Now all you hhave to do Jeff, is keep your Pig mobile for 4 long months.

Hilarious! that should not be a problem, to keep the pig mobile now that I have a working rear end:grinpimp:

BTW, the pig run is open to all participants, it's just a reason to get all the mean and ugly pigs out for a photo op:grinpimp:

I'm just glad mine fits in the "mean" category :grinpimp:

bk

Well, mine is disguised to be anything other than mean :D, and it's not a pig; anyway, I will be there this time.

Sorry BK, but when I looked up ugly I found a picture of you and your Pig, ratchet straps and all.

Excellent! I plan on bringing the pig this time- in wheeling condition too!

I'll try and coax the charlottesville pig trio out as well....

junkdriver (white 55)
cole (green and white)
ken (grey/black 55)

bk

way to go Jeff!
I must have missed this the first time around! :doh:
you know how it is though, more than a month old and it might as well not exist :rolleyes:

we'll have to keep bumping this as we get closer

attachment.php

Since I'm out for CMCC, I'm really going to try to make this.

Ecpr

I am going to try to make it ALL THE WAY this year :D . Have some work id like to get done on the pig between now and then. May even trailer mine this year so I know it will make it.

Chuck

ps.

Did you ever find a back seat Jeff?

ill try to bring a rig or two...although none of them would be cruisers, but gonzukin is the weekend before so i dont know if our junk will be broke or not, lol:doh:

Jeff, Bobs got a good point on the camping. (taken from EC4RJ thread) We were ousted last year from RC because of an excess of heeps. Will you be reserving RC camping for ECPR attendees? I'd prefer to stay at RC vs 'camp awhile' myself.

Staying at Camp-A-While wouldn't be bad - we'd be midway between the EC4RJ and the Pig Run so we could hit both events.

Chuck, I got a beautiful rear seat from Mtnpig..... really makes the interior come together on the 55. Hope to see you at the pig run for sure...

also, last year Lynn at Rausch was really impressed by our showing and I will make it a point to reserve say... 15-20 camp spots. I will report back to this thread to confirm this.. I also like to camp at Rausch, though primitive, it is nice to be right there at the end of the day. Some people may stay at the campground for showers, kids, etc. so we'll stay flexible. By this thread, I am trying to gauge the attendance so as to give Lynn the closest number of rigs..

Kina/Hillary, it would be great to finally see your 55 and I am really looking forward to the CMCC.

We could easily have over 10 55's at this year's run.... that would be incredible. I am planning a TT article as well covering the informal event (which is BTW, open to any and all Toy 4X4's ( and we might even see a sami or two)... stay tuned...

I'm planning to be at Pig-O-Rama '06 and I don't care where we stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom