newest refurbishing completed BJ44 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
what do you think?
a small first shot side.jpg
a small side shot new metal.jpg
a small side shot finished.jpg

a couple more:
belton lift
235X85X16 on factory rims
other than that stock...
a small front side shot.jpg
a small front shot.jpg
a small side shot.jpg

Nice job Wayne.

Looking good.

TB

hey thats a smart lookin rig. I likey alot

I've been contemplating running taller tires rather than the same old fatties that the shale eats. Does it have stock 16" rims or are they mounted on 15" rims.

Very nice, I always look for factory paint under the fenders and wheel wells, really finsishs the job.

What kind of paint are you using?

Shoot it yourself?

I see you went away fromt he factory hood hook colours and front bezel or is that factory colour from Japan?

Must be nice working on a rust free cruiser, I dream of that day.........

silvercrusher said:
hey thats a smart lookin rig. I likey alot

I've been contemplating running taller tires rather than the same old fatties that the shale eats. Does it have stock 16" rims or are they mounted on 15" rims.

They are new 16" Toyota rims, They look great. I went over and seen the truck in those pictures. It is a very clean nice looking truck.

Wayne can you post the part number for those rims, I have tried before at the Toyota dealership and they were not helpful. I don't know if they are the same ones I have part numbers for from ENS. But I like the look of the ones you bought.

Thanks, Darryl

Looks good Wayne. I like the mirrors,are they JDM only?
I think we only get the door mirros in oz.

The f/g flares would look ok black ,white was a bit:princess:

Whats up (down)with the rear suspension?

beautiful job Wayne ! Is that a factory soft top or one of Eshan's ? The p/n for the 16" wheels would be great .
Daryl

the truck does sit low on the rear, not sure why. i am waiting for the customer to show up from CO and we might take a leaf out from the front pack to soften the ride back to Denver.
the black accessories are JDM, it is the way it came in.
when it was bbeing delivered from Vancouver to Calgary the train personal back into the girl with another vehicle so the flare and the fender got buggered and the customer liked the look with out the flares. i saved them so if he changes his mind he can put them back on.
the top is factory and fits VERY tight.
the mirrors are JDM as well and i was hopeing he would ask to go back to the door mount cause i really like the fender mounted mirrors but alas he likes the look as well...
the was deffinately not a rust free unit. my contact in Japan warned me it had rust but i was so used to getting in nice units i figured "how bad can it be?" it was not as bad as here but the rear needed new metal welded in.
i will be posting the refurbishing pics up on the Crushers site sometime soon.
thanks for the compliments guys, i appreciate it.
the part number for the rims is:
42601-60262-03
this is a 16" rim.
cheers

Silver Crusher - I put 33 9.50 15 BFG A/T's on all my cruisers with 15 inch rims. They are nice and skinny so they get down to terra firma, and the A/ts wear slower than the MT's. If I get stuck I just use the winch to ge out.

Regards

Louis
www.japaneseswordcollector.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom