4-link/SOA update pics. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

very sharp...what is your final weight estimated at?

I ask, cause those foxairs are VERY sensitive to total rig weight, and I've been told anything over 3500# total is too much for them....(yeah, they claim 1000# per corner, but don't work...)

Good question Woody. Not sure where I will end up. If I'm too heavy I may have to sacrifice my 2F for a 4.3.

Image013.sized.jpg

Updated pics, it's coming along. The steering will be done soon, and I can get started on the toybox. http://whaleyent.com/ipw-web/gallery/album06

I am going to wait to put my seats in, they are too high the way the cruiser sits now. When I finish the propane conversion, I can lose the gas tank, and mount the seats lower.

Update,
We went with an SM420, to get a better crawl ratio. I'll be putting an Orion in in the spring time. I might actually wheel this thing before winter officially starts though.

It moved!
There's still a coupla small things to take care of, but a full on trail test should be less than a month away.
Image034.sized.jpg

Image035.sized.jpg

Image036.sized.jpg

Image037.sized.jpg

Thumbs way up, I like the way that rig looks.

Thanks guys, I think it looks perfect too.

Otter, a friend and owner of Whaley Enterprises www.whaleyent.com did all the fab work, he's a genius!

Not sure what I'll do with the flares yet.

Still got the propane conversion to do over the winter, and have to put the seats and harnesses in. i have a coupla sbc's sitting around, so maybe next year I'll put one of them to use, i just really dig the reliable 2F that's in it now. Still got to get my orion too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom