Who all is going to Relic Run??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to see who all would be going. I should be there work permitting

A bunch of us from Lowcountry are going. Maybe 6 trucks, 10 people

I won't be able to make it this year, sadly. Next year we will have more time to prep everyone and get a larger group going. Glad to hear @dbenke has folks going from Low Country!

Although we have already met last year's record attendance level, I made the executive decision to extend Early Bird registration until end of day 3/28/2024. Register by then to guarantee a T-shirt with your driver registration. We will have more on site for sale than we did last year but there are no guarantees outside of registering by tomorrow night!

Swap Meet on Saturday afternoon! Please post up what you want or what you have!

Please, to anybody coming from PSTLCA - hunt me down and introduce yourself! I wanna say that some of y'all have been to our events in the past but I'm terrible with names...much better with MUD names and faces! I should be pretty easy to find around camp from Wed-Sun; at least half the folks there know me and can probably tell you where I was just screwing something up most recently. Odds are I'll still be there unscrewing something shortly thereafter!

We've nudged past 140 Drivers and over 95 Passengers & kids so far and are expecting more registrations on site! This will be the largest Carolina Relic Run so far! Thanks to all who registered early. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend!

Just a heads up for you Relic Run folks:

"We will be meeting at 1830HRS on Tuesday, April 23rd at Craft and Draft Irmo parking lot.

We will hear from those who attended Relic Run and we will also vote on our bylaws.

And have a beer or two inside."

Hopefully some of you who attend will come and talk about your experiences so we can encourage more members to go! Excited to hear that it's looking like the largest one yet, @JohnVee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom