Rear Screen Market (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a venue to sell my rear screens or is anyone looking? Both are working and have factory covers. Came from my '18 that I recently acquired and I have no use for them. TIA

Over the years I’ve seen lots of guys just give the screens, remotes and/or headphones away to fellow 200 Mudders with families who need replacements.

Just a thought.

There’s a number of things I’ll give away, but at a certain price I try to sell. I listed mine on eBay right after we bought our 2016 a couple of years ago and a guy bought them for a little over $2k each

Unless you strapped for cash I’d hold them. They will be like hens teeth in the future.

And some guys hate them but the one or 2 guys that will be restoring their old 200 and want to play the goonies on dvd for their kids on a road trip will pay good money for them.

I’m one of those guys. Don’t want my kids watching individual stuff. Have old DVDs around. Cool when the whole family watching the same old school movie on a trip.

2k is nuts. I’ve seen 500-600-800

@nimitz
Completely clueless on if the LX and LC screens are interchangeable, but wanted to connect the dots here just in case this works out.
They do have different part numbers but that could be Lexus vs Toyota details.

Someone would probably need to compare the physical stuff like mounting brackets and harness connectors.

They do have different part numbers but that could be Lexus vs Toyota details.

Someone would probably need to compare the physical stuff like mounting brackets and harness connectors

Was wondering same thing - the cutout on the rear of the seat where the screen mounts appears to be about the same size on LX and LC, but assuming that is the case you also have to figure out how to wire them up. I would pay money to get the bigger, newer LC screens with covers.

There’s a number of things I’ll give away, but at a certain price I try to sell. I listed mine on eBay right after we bought our 2016 a couple of years ago and a guy bought them for a little over $2k each

I was given a free set of headphones by a OG 200 guy when my kids lost a pair of our originals. I guess this is a just a way different place now than it was before the craze.

Let’s for a moment consider the amount of information people freely give here. How many have of us have posted “On the Side Of The Road - Need Real Time Help” threads and gotten home or saved hundreds or thousands of dollars.

@nimitz
Completely clueless on if the LX and LC screens are interchangeable, but wanted to connect the dots here just in case this works out.
Funny story, I didn’t actually pay attention when buying my car from 1000 miles away and it didn’t even have screens in it lol. So if anyone needs screen panels in the PNW let me know.

Have you ever priced a new screen from the dealer??? When I bought my LX and I was looking at the service records I saw where Lexus quoted the previous owner something like $8,000 to replace one of the screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom