200 series picture thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you! I like it, and I've seen a few pictures here of a dark green that's also really beautiful. Tough to beat the pearlescent white too.

And I always thought the wheels were Toyota, never really loved the center caps but they don't bother me enough to even figure out if they're a swappable part.

View attachment 3573193

I sold my Tundra recently after deciding I didn't really need 4 vehicles for 2 drivers. Now I'll use this for some short-range towing on a light camper (~3400 lbs).

Otherwise it'll be a backup vehicle, used for family road trips, and I do some camping by myself 6-8 times/yr. Main things I'd like to do are add boxes/drawers in back that will let me lay an air mattress across the folded-down 2nd row, maybe add roof rack/basket, and cosmetically I'd like to have all the chrome painted/refinished. I especially do not like the rear and window trim chrome.
Those are not ‘17 LC OEM wheels, but they may be Toyota/Lexus brand. The LC came with 18” and those are 20”. Perhaps those are from a Tundra?

Those are not ‘17 LC OEM wheels, but they may be Toyota/Lexus brand. The LC came with 18” and those are 20”. Perhaps those are from a Tundra?
The wheels are from a Tundra with a TSS TRD off-road appearance package. This was only available in Gulf States.

The wheels are from a Tundra with a TSS TRD off-road appearance package. This was only available in Gulf States.
Interesting, thank you. I had started to wonder since I haven't seen them in any of the photo threads here yet, and most LCs seem to have 18" wheels.

I know the vehicle was purchased (and serviced) through a dealership in Arkansas, but I could see it being ordered from somewhere in the deeper south.

My new-to-me ‘15 LC200. Bought from another forum member. Had it for almost a month and I’m liking it more and more every day. Came with 35s, but switched to 285/75r17s and it behaves much better. Biggest change was the gas mileage. It’s dangerous how many cool things everyone is doing to their 200s on here, because I can’t stop shopping around for upgrades/accessories.
IMG_3079.jpeg

IMG_3078.jpeg

Lovely group of vehicles!

Your LX is almost identical to ours. Do you have wheel spacers on the Icon Vector 5s?
Thanks. No spacers on the LX. Have 1 inch bora spacers on the 200 Land Cruiser

Reactions: D19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom