Did you ride today? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn’t ride because I can’t but I hiked 15 miles with my sling on. The backpack actually stabilized my shoulder nicely for most of the day. Fatigue and pain started at mile 13 or so roughly…. Not too bad for a pretty fücked up scapula.

IMG_2141.jpeg

IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_2147.jpeg

For some reason my wife was NOT surprised I managed to find the oldest bar in Nevada out riding yesterday
Cool looking bar. I’m so glad there are no bar stops on my go to trails. It might not end so well lol

Got the hell out of work early but found out I’m Losing my legs. Losing my lungs. Adding tonnage :crybaby:

Up side is it was amazing weather. Mud soaked in and nice, dry and tacky.
IMG_5932.png
IMG_5931.png

Stopped by push industries to drool over their new inverted fork and signed up for a stupid $2600 fork…..
Took advantage of my slow ride and made some adjustments to the 11.6 shock to dial it in a bit before running down many rock piles.
Damn, I love hitting the trails. Who needs drugs when you have 2 wheels and a passion for riding…
IMG_5930.png

Had to go south to enjoy the temps - who knew kayaking in Badwater Basin would be a thing?

Badwater-Basin.jpeg

Had a bit of snow come here also. Not near as much.

IMG_5938.png

Top side of hall ranch closed but the snow was just enough to make the trail nice and tacky. Spent some more time tweaking the 11.6. Such a perfect trail for it. A matching coil inverted fork should be a whole other level on the down side.
IMG_5937.png

More recovery riding on pavement today.

This time with some pro cyclocross riders here in the desert training…. They are, let’s just say, fast as fück… nice to be moving through my recovery in an active way.

IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2641.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom