LCLC Meeting (February 24th) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't crawl around on my back anymore, too old for that

For those that haven't been here before:
2811 Furman Rd.
Summerton , SC 29148
Take exit 108 off of I-95
GPS should bring you here

This sounds great! Unfortunately for all of you, I have a thing in Charleston that day so you probably won't see me there. But I miss this sort of thing! Hopefully we can all group camp at the Relic Run!

April 18-21 this year.

Not sure I’ll be done with my desmog before Saturday. It’s taken a while longer than expected. I just finished removing the heat riser flap and plugging the holes in the exhaust manifold today so can start reassembly this week. Hoping to get it finished but we’ll see. Anyone in the Charleston (Johns Island) area that wants to lend a hand sometime this week would be great!

I havent seen some of these faces since I first owned my TLC in 2008. But I now reside in Greenville. I don't travel to see Mom in Charleston since the spinal stenosis has gotten worse.

Not sure I’ll be done with my desmog before Saturday. It’s taken a while longer than expected. I just finished removing the heat riser flap and plugging the holes in the exhaust manifold today so can start reassembly this week. Hoping to get it finished but we’ll see. Anyone in the Charleston (Johns Island) area that wants to lend a hand sometime this week would be great!
I’m down to lend a hand, although not sure how helpful I’ll be. I’m pretty good at handing parts and beers though. I’m also on Johns, off river road close to mt. Zion.

How can I possibly say no to Benke’s famous dip?

Can we bring anything besides our own drinks etc? Never been to one of these before.

If there’s a headcount I can kick in for some food.

Anything you want to bring. I'll have the basics, burgers with fixing, some brats and buns, and, I guess, some rotel.
Bring what you want to drink, and if you wish to throw something on the griddle, bring that too.
Best I can figure on headcount, around 15, plus or minus for kids, spouses, etc.

Anything you want to bring. I'll have the basics, burgers with fixing, some brats and buns, and, I guess, some rotel.
Bring what you want to drink, and if you wish to throw something on the griddle, bring that too.
Best I can figure on headcount, around 15 or so
Don’t let me pressure you on the Rotel! It just seemed to be a Benke staple. You’re handling all of that other stuff; no pressure on Rotel. I’ll bring Frito scoops and canned soft drinks.

You don’t have to drive your Cruiser to the meeting!! Come out however you can get there! Unless you’re just too busy with your project! We’d love to have you and it will be great to see everyone else!

Getting a late start, but headed y’all’s way. Should be about 2 hrs out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom