For Sale Sacramento, Ca D40 carb (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blackcat37

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
D40 Carb I do not need.
$80 plus shipping

IMG_7075.jpeg

IMG_7076.jpeg

DOTD! Should be sold in 5,4,3,2…

Not yet John everyone who has messaged is asking if it’s a large window carb. That would be the deal of the year if it was.

Myself included... Would have been deal of the Century! Thanks for the response, this is still a fantastic deal

If business wasn’t frighteningly slow right now I’d have scooped this up myself, even though I already have over a dozen of them.

If business wasn’t frighteningly slow right now I’d have scooped this up myself, even though I already have over a dozen of them.
Thanks I don't have anything it can go on anymore so trying to downsize my parts collection.

What’s the date code? Since this has the fuel shutoff valve I’m assuming it’s not a factory replacement D40 (for an SD40 original rig) but an original D40-rigged D40 (sheez, English is my second language, I don’t have a first one 😂).

This is going to be an OE 68/69 production based on the sight glass retainer and solenoid. Speaking of which, those sight glass retainer bolts are a sign that there may be a problem with the fuel bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom