Looking for some original up close and personal Photos of the 12H-T Plate , Engine Name 11291- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
hi ,

i am Looking for some original up close and personal Photos of the
12H-T Plate , Engine Name 11291- that was factory applied to the front face of the Cylinder Head cover .

- so far this is a murky topic based on me digging to the gates of online hell , in search of and to confirm and verify , the correct BLUE main body color tone , and also ALL the period correct exacting JIS TEXT & FONT types involved here ...?

- as far as i am concerned , and have concluded thus far , including my first initial 100pc production run ......

- my before Covid19 decade long adventure , creating the whole DATA ID Plates , taught me 1 concrete lesson , that is to confirm and verify more then one live example , and NEVER NEVER use anybody else's reproduction variant as a legit source of accurate TECH. .... i start from scratch , using my approach and techniques a discuss here , and the end goal of a better needed 12H-T Engine Plate , Name will occur naturally , and more over , something i will be proud to put my name on its back side for sure ....

- all the previous and what ever current ones are floating around in the Land of OZ .... are all fundamentally wrong in more then one way i would NOT put my name on ....:rolleyes:

- thanks for posting any relevant information and photos below , and remember the golden-rule , always never forget to carefully polish off any finger prints etc off your camera phone lens , i can't say enough how much that quickee little second makes , all your important images come out like night and day krystal klear and in sharper then sh#t crisp and color-tone perfect ! 📸

thanks for your time and help here on this iconic topic ....

matt ...

1704176418611.jpeg

4731320C-F8E4-4B4E-BFA9-E97C0D5D406F.jpeg

Mine is a bit rough. It's night time here so not ideal time to photo it. It's an Australian spec HJ61. The plate is original.

20240107_215822.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is a bit rough. It's night time here so not ideal time to photo it. It's an Australian special HJ61. The plate is original.

View attachment 3527018

i have mis-communicated here a bit i think ?

i need photos of the BLUE Color Decal , Sticker on the front of the valve cover itself ....

it will look like this.......

1704629279222.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom