For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
Frame looks serviceable. Look very closely at the body, especially on the rocker panels and the area behind the rear wheels.
As for the price, please share the year, mileage, recent maintenance etc. Otherwise no way to tell if it is a decent deal.
Thanks, as for the questions related to a good deal.
It is an 04 LC
160k miles
As far as the history and maintenance, it was a 2 owner vehichle first owner owned it in MA for most of its life and looks like they did the main services every 5K miles. It was sold in 2018 with 130k on it and has had most of its services at tire/oil change shops.

Heres a shot of the body exterior

00e0e_9dYkAYebbmb_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Splendid. I wish you luck on watching my videos 🤣

I've done a couple of private listing reviews - if you've got enough details and VIN I can work something up on anything you're interested in.

Regarding the blue one, 160k miles in MA is usually not a good sign - there are exceptions but just be sure to get that frame and undercarriage really checked out well.

Looking for some info, can someone explain why the 06-07 100 series seem to demand such a premium over the 98-05 model years?

Just missed out on a Poverty Pack 100-series outside of Portland, Oregon that was listed on Craigslist for $22,900

White with gray cloth interior, no sunroof. 141K miles and looked very clean.

Found a 99 with 131K miles, very clean, rear locker, all original, but waiting on more details from the owner.

What's market value on one of these.

98' 130k, SC LC100 its entire life. This one has sunroof, heated seats, grey leather interior, grey exterior. Records from Toyota of Rock Hill from the day it was purchased. 2nd owner, picked it up when my kid went into the hospital and needed an expendable set of wheels. Hood/Roof has clear peeling, seats are in good, but not great condition, with zero rust, and all electronics work.

Any idea when I put this thing up where I should be on value? Its got new front CVs, inner seals, sway bar end links, outer tie rods, Nitto Terra Grapplers with 6k on them, and a stack of spare parts I've been collecting. Clean carfax and loads of toyota records as well.

98' 130k, SC LC100 its entire life. This one has sunroof, heated seats, grey leather interior, grey exterior. Records from Toyota of Rock Hill from the day it was purchased. 2nd owner, picked it up when my kid went into the hospital and needed an expendable set of wheels. Hood/Roof has clear peeling, seats are in good, but not great condition, with zero rust, and all electronics work.

Any idea when I put this thing up where I should be on value? Its got new front CVs, inner seals, sway bar end links, outer tie rods, Nitto Terra Grapplers with 6k on them, and a stack of spare parts I've been collecting. Clean carfax and loads of toyota records as well.

Timing belt and water pump done I assume?

Rear locker?

The good thing for you is low miles, but I'm seeing good clean rust free examples (not modded with 3K pounds of steel bumpers and other crap) with a few more thousand miles from $10K to $15K.

Timing belt and water pump done I assume?

Rear locker?

The good thing for you is low miles, but I'm seeing good clean rust free examples (not modded with 3K pounds of steel bumpers and other crap) with a few more thousand miles from $10K to $15K.
Yup, timing belt and water pump are good to go, done by the dealer. This one is bone stock other than the tires. I've gotta spend some time getting those garbage fake wood stick on pieces off on the interior at some point.

I have the itch to get another 100 series. Sure, I'd like to get another from overseas with manual transmission, even a 105, but right now it's not in my budget for one of those unless I can sell one of my 200's, or the 60.

Can't help but notice the price of the 100's are dropping faster than the other series, plus quite a few with low mileage are popping up, with most of those in California, which brings up the question... Can the odometer be rolled back easily on the 100-series?

Anyhow, from the little I know about the 100-series, high failure item can be expensive to repair, just like the 200-series.

So, what is a reasonable mileage threshold to stay under for reliability sake. Yes, already know about the timing belt and water pump service intervals.

I would like to get into a low cost US Spec model, but also like to get one with low mileage, rust free, and good condition.

I found a 99 with 230K, original owner, full service records etc. Very good condition for the age. Based on what I know, probably never taken off road. But the 230K miles worries me, as my imported 98 with only 138K, still cost me $6K in just getting the timing belt and water pump replaced, and the engine and drivetrain fully serviced.

Oh, I'd like to stay with 98 or 99 to keep it simple, and have the rear locker option.

I know some of the questions I asked could be open to opinions rather than hard facts.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom