Armored LC auction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Regardless, it’s still a late model 200 and now you can safely do drive by’s and get into street wars with local drug kingpins. Knock yourself out with your robocop car.

THe steering wheel looks non-usa.. does it have the console cooler and other USA options?

I'll take a Rezvani or other dedicated vehicle...

4KyN00m.gif

THe steering wheel looks non-usa.. does it have the console cooler and other USA options?

How does it look non-USA? It has a cover in one pic, but definitely looks like the 16+ steering wheels we have in the states. I could be overlooking something.

Regardless, it’s still a late model 200 and now you can safely do drive by’s and get into street wars with local drug kingpins. Knock yourself out with your robocop car.
Safely do drive by's? Street wars with local drug kingpins? Ummm...ok...you do you.

How does it look non-USA? It has a cover in one pic, but definitely looks like the 16+ steering wheels we have in the states. I could be overlooking something.
Mexico

The steering wheel is all leather albeit peeling.
US has wood at 12 and 6 o’clock. And also peels.

There is no wood trim. Just silver brushed look. Around the dash and the doors.

There is no heated rear seats.

That’s about all I was able to see vs my 2017LC200.

I’m guessing reserve was 50k.

I’ve had the pleasure to drive a 2016+ lc200 from Texas Armory Corp.

You felt so safe and could probably hear a pin drop while driving. No exterior noise, so quiet but also felt soooo heavy.

When I asked “where’s this one going”, the gentleman replied with a strong accent, “Nigeria”. I asked no other questions after.

I did look at the invoice for all the work and if I remember it was around 50k. I wonder how much it would be now.

The steering wheel is all leather albeit peeling.
US has wood at 12 and 6 o’clock. And also peels.

There is no wood trim. Just silver brushed look. Around the dash and the doors.

There is no heated rear seats.

That’s about all I was able to see vs my 2017LC200.

I’m guessing reserve was 50k.
I would think way higher than that. A non armored '16 200 with that mileage is more than that.

True. But you never gonna get your money back on these kinds of mods. Especially in this market. Might be able to get 60-70k in a market with much more political unrest or crime.

Mexico would be a great place to sell if.

Here was my comment from early in the auction. I was somewhat interested and bid on it, but the spotty history, lack of seller's knowledge and engagement, and the fact I absolutely do not need another 200 limited what I was willing to spend. I don't think this specific 200 is "worth" much more than the high bid plus fees due to all of the quirks and potential unknowns, but it would still be cool to have an armored 200 even if the back windows don't roll down. Our dog Enzo would definitely not appreciate that!

1683251839134.png

I thought that was you bidding. LOL

A Rezvani is a retrofitted Jeep Wrangler though :)
Lol...True in the literal definition I guess, but that would be like calling a full race vehicle by what it started out as. True, but not really.

I just used Rezvani as an example. There are lots of other purpose built vehicles out there that will do the job.

I could see if there was a need for this type of vehicle in a 3rd world country. Guess don't understand why else there would be a want for such a thing. Has gun culture gone so far that having ballistic armor is desirable for the cool kids now?

I could see if there was a need for this type of vehicle in a 3rd world country. Guess don't understand why else there would be a want for such a thing. Has gun culture gone so far that having ballistic armor is desirable for the cool kids now?
Gun culture isn't fueling the demand. Violent crime is.

It's a growing market for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom