What have you been doing with your Toyota? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New TOYTEC suspension and Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires, ready for some wheelin'.

20221226_164656~2.jpg

EMP recommended Toytec Aluma Series shocks for my 4Runner. Has anyone installed these? How do they peform on and off road? Thanks!

EMP recommended Toytec Aluma Series shocks for my 4Runner. Has anyone installed these? How do they peform on and off road? Thanks!
I personally just installed the Aluma 2.5 series but have not taking The FJ off-road to test them out, but I can tell you the build quality is very impressive and the attention to detail is second to none. I also like these because they are rebuildable. I'll get you an update in a few months when the snow has left and we can hit the trails again.

I personally just installed the Aluma 2.5 series but have not taking The FJ off-road to test them out, but I can tell you the build quality is very impressive and the attention to detail is second to none. I also like these because they are rebuildable. I'll get you an update in a few months when the snow has left and we can hit the trails again.
Do they require periodic maintenance? I read that they need the gas to be recharged about once a year, or after any really rough ride. Seems odd, but maybe true? 🤔

Added +5 HP to the 80!
PXL_20230113_182034950.jpg

Also added a car seat for -1 HP but when Russell starts making vroom vroom noises I figure it'll add back +20 HP for a net of +19.... If anyone is looking for a tank of a car seat I can say with confidence that the Britax one4life is a tank and fits the back of an 80 pretty well.

Added +5 HP to the 80!
View attachment 3218309

Also added a car seat for -1 HP but when Russell starts making vroom vroom noises I figure it'll add back +20 HP for a net of +19.... If anyone is looking for a tank of a car seat I can say with confidence that the Britax one4life is a tank and fits the back of an 80 pretty well.
i am so insane jelly of this.

i am so insane jelly of this.
I have an extra car seat that I could hook you up with and even install at the club meeting tomorrow!

Or did you mean the turbo sticker 🤣😎

Added +5 HP to the 80!
View attachment 3218309

That turbo decal looks sick with those pinstripes!

0C4BB9CD-3E80-4E85-9D1D-A891BC40ED4C.jpeg
06B5B10C-7015-4293-9F5C-DADAAB243173.jpeg

Spent the last 1.5 years restoring/fixing an over 100 year old house in downtown Livingston. Only problem now before we start renting it this summer is I have to move the 5-6 rigs I store here somewhere.

View attachment 3225715View attachment 3225716
Spent the last 1.5 years restoring/fixing an over 100 year old house in downtown Livingston. Only problem now before we start renting it this summer is I have to move the 5-6 rigs I store here somewhere.
I can store some. Just leave the keys and believe me when I assure you that mileage has not changed since you parked ‘em. Oh and leave the keys in case I have “to move one.” :)
Someone had to post it.:ban:

I couple days late but I put my new years mantra for 2023 on the back of the LX.
Because new stickers count as mods. If anyone ever wants something cut out of vinyl I can do it.
F05CD60B-F887-403A-819A-BA6DEB7E824C.jpeg

I couple days late but I put my new years mantra for 2023 on the back of the LX.
Because new stickers count as mods. If anyone ever wants something cut out of vinyl I can do it.
View attachment 3227296
Not only is it a mod, but you added at least 10hp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom