ONSC CHRISTMAS PARTY - DECEMBER 2-4 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a great party and it as great seeing my ONSC family.

Thanks to everyone that made it out. I loved chatting and chilling with everyone.

Thanks to everybody that helped make the Christmas party a successful event.

Enjoy the holidays!

Del Roman
ONSC PRESIDENT

Another Christmas party in the books. Definitely still worth the drive. Great seeing everyone. Even saw what appeared to be a couple of Uwarrie locals shirtless in overalls, (probably Big Foot Experts) join the fun.

I had a great time, really enjoyed getting to catch up with people I hadn’t seen in a while, and of course show off the C_OOL Bus!

And just wanted to say a big thank you to Kenny and Mrs. Lydia! They are the best hosts

@NC LX You left Ezra’s chair! I would ship to you but cheaper if you buy her a new one… or come to the Meet & Greet to get it back! Great seeing you and Ezra. You get the iron butt award!
9879D448-42C2-4F15-82DF-0E106CA7CE6C.jpeg

Jacket left at barn

024E2385-4D8D-4530-A3B0-72AB5FD452CE.jpeg

Also left
F231115E-EA4A-4D07-AA86-E5AE8DFB47C2.jpeg

Jacket and the chair are mine. I haven’t unpacked yet. I thought they were in the truck.

Don’t worry I’ll be back. I told @GLTHFJ60 next time I’m there I’m gonna have my 60 parked next to Moonshine. I’m gonna be serving Jack off the tailgate next to Moonshine’s moonshine.

@NC LX You left Ezra’s chair! I would ship to you but cheaper if you buy her a new one… or come to the Meet & Greet to get it back! Great seeing you and Ezra. You get the iron butt award!

Waiting on a Uber Looking back on pictures from the weekend. Can’t help but think about Logan and his awesome family. Kenny and Lydia make me feel adopted every time I show up. Anyways Few random pictures I took. These make me happy, might make some one else happy too.

C192168D-8800-4C83-824A-24BA32CA0612.jpeg

95A16336-697C-4F22-A365-F1C5B90931B8.jpeg

38ED09FB-13D8-400D-B31F-F2198FCA4C9B.jpeg

09D838D5-F450-4754-9573-E7532F4B936D.jpeg

335D59A4-746A-400B-9A5C-469BE148A01B.jpeg

Jacket left at barn

Also left

That insulated cup is mine! I plan to be at the Dec meeting on the 14th, any chance you can bring it there?

Only if the meeting is in Albemarle. :bounce::bounce2::D I will try and ship it if I come across someone that is going to the meeting.
Ha! No worries, it’s yours. Don’t go to any trouble. Thx

No worries my guy. Figured I'd send beer instead of me and you guys would be cool.with that ;)

Lol wish I could have made it but damn flights for the time frame I could have gone were expensive as hells. Andrea and I could have flown to Europe for less.

I do apologize to @forrest5000 and others who aren't IPA fans. I thought I had sent some that weren't but evidently not.

Last edited:
Thank you @lt1fire for the beers! I love IPA. A few of us cleaned out the cooler before we left. Thank You !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom