Reliable + Fast Online OEM Parts Supplier - Door Check (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Door check is bad and nuts stripped out from PO. Trying to find a new one but the only place I've found it is on a long list of Toyota OEM Parts Online stores or overseas ebay that seem suspicious. No local dealers, parts store, or Forum venders, including Rock Auto, carry replacements.

Any online Toyota OEM Parts providers you know and trust?

Part Number 68620-60050

Door check is bad and nuts stripped out from PO. Trying to find a new one but the only place I've found it is on a long list of Toyota OEM Parts Online stores or overseas ebay that seem suspicious. No local dealers, parts store, or Forum venders, including Rock Auto, carry replacements.

Any online Toyota OEM Parts providers you know and trust?

Part Number 68620-60050

My go to is Partsouq, but I’ve also used amayama-their shipping can be better.

Reactions: jLB
I purchase all my parts from here:

Parts always arrive within a week or so. Never had a problem with them and shipping is reasonable.

Thanks! Gave PartSouq a try so will see how it goes. Pricing was much better than others but they had issues with my credit card which is very odd and not reassuring.

Thanks! Gave PartSouq a try so will see how it goes. Pricing was much better than others but they had issues with my credit card which is very odd and not reassuring.

Watch the shipping prices parts likely come from middle east.

I saw something like that. Part was listed twice. The cheaper version displayed an additional 7 days before it would ship.

I saw something like that. Part was listed twice. The cheaper version displayed an additional 7 days before it would ship.

Also make sure you choose the Toyota part they also have non Toyota options.

I purchase all my parts from here:

Parts always arrive within a week or so. Never had a problem with them and shipping is reasonable.
I’ve been using them as well. My first experience with them was pretty bad, two loose shocks in a large box with some loose small parts, shocks blew holes in the box and stuff was missing. That said I’ve used them many times after with all good experiences, best stateside prices I’ve found and usually pretty quick. It’s either them or cruiseroutfitters.

PartSouq is proving to not be reliable nor fast.

They said part was from US but then it showed being shipped from Dubai on tracking. Actually came over fairly quickly but now it's stuck in Memphis of all places and several days past due. This sucks.

i've used Partsouq many times had very good experiences, and reasonable shipping times considering it comes from the middle east

I don’t ever recall Partsouq showing the part location, and always assumed they were all in Dubai. I do see part locations on amayama. Maybe I’m not looking in the right spot.

PartSouq is proving to not be reliable nor fast.

They said part was from US but then it showed being shipped from Dubai on tracking. Actually came over fairly quickly but now it's stuck in Memphis of all places and several days past due. This sucks.

Partsouq has proved themselves over and over to be reliable and fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom