Best option for OEM parts? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suspect that "pick up policy" might be due to risk. You order/pick up part at dealer. part is damaged/bad, who do you return it to?

Kinda like the pc conundrum back in the day (yesterday?)....it's the software/no it's the hardware/no it's the software......
Maybe. We jointly inspected the parts, especially the windshield, and then I signed off on everything. I'm thinking it's more that they want to keep the online prices as far away from the counter customers as possible.

When I lived in Baldwin County, Springhill Toyota (as mentioned by others) had great prices online but wouldn't honor those if you walked into the dealership. I did get them to agree to let me pick up a windshield and some other large parts once but for the most part they want to ship those directly to you.
Springhill Toyota/Lexus of Mobile are both online stores but in the payment stage you can click a box for store pick-up. I always review the items in my shopping cart with them by phone before I pay since if you make a mistake, the return freight wipes out any savings.
I always use their diagrams on the Lexus site, then use the LX part numbers on the Toyota site to purchase since it's a little cheaper (except when the occasional sales promos are on the Lexus side).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom