SOLD Looking for a 100 series rear axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a rear axle from a 100 series for a fj60 SOA build. Let me know what you have. Preferably near Denver, but I spend time in AZ also.

Looking for a rear axle from a 100 series for a fj60 SOA build. Let me know what you have. Preferably near Denver, but I spend time in AZ also.
@JackA has a locked but crusty one in PHX. Might be good for you since you would cut the crustiest parts off.

I have one in Alabama. Had I known you needed it could have brought it to you two weeks ago. Left Tempe yesterday headed back east.
How much are you asking?

Ive got a non locked one in Reno. I need the 3rd member out of it. You can have the rest for $100 obo. No rust, 2 sets of rotors, one set almost new, slotted. Low mileage, got it from a guy who got it out of a salvage yard, truck was hit in the front. If you bring me a usable 3rd member, you can have this one that's still all together.

Thanks for all the reply’s! I’ve decided to hold off on this for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom