Wanted Searching for a 40 please. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Budget?

I see very few for sale below $30,000 now, even in rust condition. Here's one

Hopefully HE (@jetyancey) bought the truck. I like to see folks that need just one get it over the “hoarders”. I have 3 trucks, a classic car, and my DD. It’s kinda ridiculous. I don’t have the time to use them all. I can’t imagine having more than I do.

Hopefully HE (@jetyancey) bought the truck. I like to see folks that need just one get it over the “hoarders”. I have 3 trucks, a classic car, and my DD. It’s kinda ridiculous. I don’t have the time to use them all. I can’t imagine having more than I do.
Have a really good lead on one. I’ll be traveling 1400 miles one way this weekend. Renting a uhaul tandem trailer and bringing it back 1400 miles home to Alabama. I hope my 2021 Tacoma v6 can do it. It’s got a 6500 towing capacity. I’m going to take it slow coming back

Precisely why I'm selling off mine, I don't have time. But I did enjoy them when I got them. But now, just too many. And quite a few I got chasing the perfect rig. Now I know I want one FJ40, Patina rig. That's it for the long term.

I have an Olive '78 that I am putting a 2F back into as it was previously removed. Stock bodied truck, uncut. Very tidy and original interior, same with the engine bay and underbody. Shoot me a line if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom