SOLD 1997 Land Cruiser hood (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a hood for my 40th anniversary project. If luck was on my side, it would be one in Antique Sage Pearl (1B2). However, I am interested in any straight hood. The closer to Denver, Colorado the Better.
Pic of the project 80 for attention.
867430ed-0958-41cb-8f53-eea495d599a3.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Changed listing to include in straight 80 series hood.

Bump, Still looking!

Must of been one hell of a pole.

I have a hood but I'm in Idaho. Shipping hoods is not very much fun. They can go by bus but they are a pain to crate.

I have a hood but I'm in Idaho. Shipping hoods is not very much fun. They can go by bus but they are a pain to crate.
If its Antique Sage Green Its worth it to me to figure out a way to get it to Colorado.

Bump. Still looking for a hood.

I have one from a champagne 94 in Durango. No dents or dings, but clearcoat is long gone. I also have a core support which you will definitely need. If you want to go with a 93-94 style "TOYOTA" grille instead of the Sombrero grille that came on the 95-97 models I also have the valence and grille for you here in Durango.

I do have a sage hood here also that I was planning on putting on my sage 40th whenever I finally get it put back together. I suppose it's possible that I could be talked out of it, but it would be a lot more than the 94 hood that I have.

I have another champagne 94 hood in Parker with better paint. Closer to you than Durango and the paint on this ine is in much better shape than the 94 I have in Durango, but the 94 champagne color is not an exact match for the sage clearcoat.

I have one from a champagne 94 in Durango. No dents or dings, but clearcoat is long gone. I also have a core support which you will definitely need. If you want to go with a 93-94 style "TOYOTA" grille instead of the Sombrero grille that came on the 95-97 models I also have the valence and grille for you here in Durango.

I do have a sage hood here also that I was planning on putting on my sage 40th whenever I finally get it put back together. I suppose it's possible that I could be talked out of it, but it would be a lot more than the 94 hood that I have.

I have another champagne 94 hood in Parker with better paint. Closer to you than Durango and the paint on this ine is in much better shape than the 94 I have in Durango, but the 94 champagne color is not an exact match for the sage clearcoat.
I will send you a PM. I have pretty much everything with the exception of the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom