Daily funny pics (93 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1642090322581.png

1642133592837.png

DFDD8C7B-D6F9-41A9-A0EE-1C9F4458219F.jpeg

The Dakar Rally…only the most durable vehicles, the well heeled teams, the best built vehicles with professional drivers training hard for years, with support teams to back them up….then there is this guy…

Some of you never had to blow in the gas fill tube like it was a Tuba just to force fuel up into the carbs just to get home. My buddy's father showed me that when a stone from their drive knocked the wire off my fuel pump. 3 blows and it made it home. I figured the wire out at that time.

Some of you never had to blow in the gas fill tube like it was a Tuba just to force fuel up into the carbs just to get home. My buddy's father showed me that when a stone from their drive knocked the wire off my fuel pump. 3 blows and it made it home. I figured the wire out at that time.
Too funny... My first car was a '71 VW bug that had a fuel tank leak. The previous owner used silicone to try to stop the leak :bang:
It 'jellified' in the tank and would stop up the fuel lines all the time. I'd be driving down the road and the fuel line would plug up and then "run out of gas". I'd pull over, blow into the fuel line to blow the silicone back into the tank and it would fire back up. It took FOREVER to get all that crap out of there...

Screenshot_20220121-131617~2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom