Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a couple, maybe 3 sets of 60 series front seats. They are in so so shape, good for parts etc.

FREE come get them out of here I need the space.

I also have a bunch of 60 and 80 series take off parts that need to go. Lot of carb fans, 2nd row heaters FREE

60 series rear semi float axle- FREE
80 series rear semi float axle- FREE

40 series fiberglass top-it's rough-FREE

Mini truck complete front independent knuckle/hub/spindle/manual hubs/rotors etc FREE

Bunch of other stuff that I saved figuring someone could use it. Come take a look and clean out my Connex for me

I am going to have to pull the trailer to your place this week. I need a set of front seats. And bit and ends from a 60/62. Also need a driver control of a 80 front seat.

I am going to have to pull the trailer to your place this week. I need a set of front seats. And bit and ends from a 60/62. Also need a driver control of a 80 front seat.
Like this one?
image.jpg

While you have this up, I am missing one of the pieces that control the top button there. When you take it off its the top part that should stick out (there are two total).

Anyone know if I can get just that part or do I have to swap the whole thing? 🥴
I have 2 spare driver seats.

I have a friend looking for a decent 80 or 100 series. If anyone has one or knows of one please let me know, thanks.

There’s a pretty nice 100 at trollhole’s that’s for sale. Don’t know of a price, but I can ask tomorrow and snap some pictures.
Yeah that would be great, maybe some contact info as well. Thanks a bunch!

Sorry Eric, I didn’t know if that meant Marshall was selling it for someone or if it was just a customer getting work done that had a Cruiser for sale. I know how busy they are and didn’t wanna just blindly call down there.

I don't know either, i was just being a smart*** :)
hope you guys are doing well. stay safe and it's almost friday.

I don't know either, i was just being a smart*** :)
hope you guys are doing well. stay safe and it's almost friday.
Yep. My daughters and friends say, GTS all the time. GTS = google that s***. 😁

I have an FJ62 roller with engine and trans complete. NO T-Case.
Showing a little rust on one C channel.
No idea if it runs
No idea on condition of the trans.

PM me if interested

I am interested
I have an FJ62 roller with engine and trans complete. NO T-Case.
Showing a little rust on one C channel.
No idea if it runs
No idea on condition of the trans.

PM me if interested

For sale
4 - 35x12.5x17 BFG AT KO2
Fairly newish around 15k miles.
The tires have some stress fractures at the top of the sidewall due to discount selling me the wrong E rated tires for my f250.
also 2 have some slight cupping ( I believe that’s what it’s called) due to my front two tires losing there balance weights for a few miles before I got them rebalanced and rotated to the rear.

as far as the stress fractures on the tires. I was still towing with them. The day before I changed them out I pulled a trailer to Wisconsin and back with zero issues from the tires.
I replaced them because when I went to complain to discount for selling me the wrong tires they denied any responsibility so I went to another shop and replaced the tires with the right psi rating tires for my tow rig.

I have no doubt these tires will still work great on a lighter vehicle compared to my f250 combined with trailer weight. But that would be up to the buyer to decide.

i will post plater showing the problem with the tires.

$400 obo for all for and I might consider selling individually for $100 as spares.
Just want them out of the garage.
I am posting here for a few days then will post them for sale in other forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom