Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In a parallel timeline, on the other side of the globe, Geoff has fully commandeered the Wuhan lab and is furiously advancing his evil plan.

Damn... I just arrived in MEM to work at the new shop.... I wonder if ETAF will recognize me? Do I need security clearance? I doubt I can get security clearance....

Fawk.

You have a pass

17824F0E-2615-4C4F-9825-D1D4962487AA.jpeg

Damn... I just arrived in MEM to work at the new shop.... I wonder if ETAF will recognize me? Do I need security clearance? I doubt I can get security clearance....

Fawk.

It’s just like passing through the security moat of dogs at CDan’s place... if your intentions are pure, you shouldn’t have to worry.

ETAF and I are indeed two peas in a pod.

Let’s see what kind of trouble we can get into on Summer Ave tonight....

View attachment 2409209

Quite a coincidence that this “reunion” occurred while the media is distracting us with photos of Bill Clinton getting a massage

Quite a coincidence that this “reunion” occurred while the media is distracting us with photos of Bill Clinton getting a massage

It was only a coincidence, probably, but we need to bring this thread up to speed because the acceleration of current events are competing with our ability to connect the dots.

Before The Artist Formerly Known as Beno dropped in to do hoodrat sh!t with ETAF, we were on the hunt for the perfect exoskeleton to house THE Technology that is our only hope to stopping the evil plan that Geoff how now set in motion.

That race cost me a lot of money

I mean, it’s an AI-controlled Cop Motor on a mission from God... once you’ve witnessed the truth, you take a side.

CBD05FC8-2B1C-4536-A7EE-FC7B8929E3A1.jpeg

The Beast was a resounding success, but we needed with more payload capacity and something, just... angrier.

A few billion in Defense Department contract dollars later had this pile:

9C8BEDD7-BFAD-46DB-B3FF-3F3556EDDBFD.jpeg

4595F638-61CE-4CC7-86D2-5B8129FBC540.jpeg

...doing this:

With the initial research and proof of concept concluded at the clandestine carport laboratory, the search for THE build facility began.

Mid 2019 - relentless.com releases The Virus. Remember, the virus itself is harmless and unless “certain conditions” are met, which allow it to jump species.

Geoff built a distribution network that connected his lab in China to every address on the planet, so he thought he had created the perfect plan.

Fortunately, most of what was distributed was the earlier, less deadly strain. There was an accident at a rail switching yard in South Central Wuhan with the advanced strain in late 2019, and if you follow Alex Jones, you know the drastic measures they took to contain the virus. 100% shutdowns, welding people into their apartments, and much much worse. The toll was huge.

Last edited:
What were these special conditions that allowed the virus to jump species?

Like a two part epoxy, the virus needed an activator. You will never guess how he delivered the activator, but once I tell you, it will all make sense.

So how did he deliver it?

Residential toilet paper.

When they* found out, they pulled it all from the shelves. Now you know the true reason for the unexplained disappearance.

Last edited:
Early 2020. The virus is spreading. Brick and mortar stores are rapidly closing, many for good. Coincidentally, Whole Foods (which was recently purchased by relentless) is allowed to remain open.

Geoff’s evil plan to dominate the population and force reliance upon relentless .com for survival is working.

His disinformation wing plays both sides to spread the virus and sow division...

82BC33BE-E5A3-4DE2-AF65-6AE37C0145A6.jpeg

0081E9CD-86C4-49C4-A5F7-429C8737E96E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom