$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Safe
Stack-On E-8-MB-E-S
We bought last year and have grown out of it.
48"x20"x22"
$275

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

Samsung 55" 1080p Smart TV (Will get the model once I get off the wall; wall mount not included, have the original stand for it and remote). Great TV and picture, but went to a 4k one.

$250

IMG_0450.jpg

More crack smokers.

I am so very happy the hipster douchbags are pricing these thing out of reasonable ranges..... :rolleyes:

Anyone have any 17" Toyota 6 lug wheels? I am looking for 2 to convert my trailer.

Already dumped it over last year! Will have a wider stance now so hopefully it all balances out!

Anyone need first gen 4runner parts/tub.
My buddy is stripping one this weekend.
Ill be taking interior bits etc.
Good tub etc.

Wow. And i thought recent truck and 4runner prices were reedonk.
This guy is as high as anyone. Fûcking laughable. I want to go meet up just to see the look on his face when I tell him he's sitting on a $400 treasure. Lol

It's down to $3k now! I guess your phone call shook him up! :oops:"I won't be low balled, my mechanic has the same car with 340 k miles going strong
$3000 obo or I keep it, I don't need the money and it’s a nice second car "

It is time to sell my 5/73 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. The body is straight, and the only rust is in the rear sill and a half inch hole where the factory fuel tank used to be. The rear quarters are comp cut and the front fenders have been cut as well. It has a Kayline soft top and BestTop 2-piece doors that do not leak.

The engine is a Chevy 350 4 bolt main with Holly Pro-Jection and a thumper cam. Transmission is a SM420 mated to a 203 low range box to a Land Cruiser “3-spd” transfer case. Front axle is a built Toyota 8” with 5.29 gears, no-slip locker, 30-spline RCV axle shafts with 300m inners, 300m hub gears, and high steer. Rear axle is Toyota 9.5” semi-float with 5.29 gears and a LocRite locker. Tires are 36” radial Iroks (50% tread) on steel “street lock” wheels.

Front suspension is OME HD Hilux front springs and Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks. Rear suspension is Jeep Cherokee (XJ) leaf springs with Revolver shackles and Skyjacker shocks. All new wiring with weatherproof fuse block, fuel cell with sending unit, VDO gauges with GPS Speedo, MetalTech Jackson cage tied to the frame, Warn M8000 winch, MetalTech nose guard, modified factory heater / defrost, Saganaw power steering, and a bunch more that I’m forgetting.

Everything works and it is very reliable, but it was set up as a trail rig, so it was built with function over form. This 40 does drive amazing on the street. It doesn’t wander or have any death wobble. However, if you are planning on doing much highway driving, you may want to put a taller gear ratio in the axles. Asking $8500 or best offer and it comes with all my extra parts including Montero folding rear seats, GM tilt steering column, and new OEM Toyota parts.

DSC-0067.jpg

DSC-0068.jpg

DSC-0069.jpg

DSC-0071.jpg

DSC-0072.jpg

DSC-0073.jpg

DSC-0074.jpg

DSC-0076.jpg

DSC-0066.jpg

DSC-0059.jpg

DSC-0060.jpg

DSC-0064.jpg

DSC-0065.jpg

DSC-0061.jpg

DSC-0062.jpg

DSC-0063.jpg

20180921-115325.jpg

Probably going to let the Cruiser go this Summer some time in favor of a pickup. Anyone in the club that's interested get in touch with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom