Size of the smog pump belt adjusting bolt? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey friends,

Just got back from a forest road trip and realized my water pump pulley adjustment bolt had decided to go bushcrafting. ;) What's interesting is that the engine temperature is fine (belt is fully loose) and I've gained 2-3 mpg.

In any case, does anyone have the measurements on that bolt as I'm going to build a replacement.

Thanks!

-Ophir

Which part? The long bolt is still available from Toyota....I'd just run that...it's cheap and the right...everything. If it came loose, make sure your bracket is straight and that its all torqued correctly.

1576002489664.png

08264 and 7317. Cool didn’t know that. Will check with toyo. Ty!

08264 and 7317. Cool didn’t know that. Will check with toyo. Ty!

The bolt is still available but the funky nit is not so I’ll have to build one.

16385 looks like the part used on the 3RZ in my Tacoma.

Hey friends,

Just got back from a forest road trip and realized my water pump pulley adjustment bolt had decided to go bushcrafting. ;) What's interesting is that the engine temperature is fine (belt is fully loose) and I've gained 2-3 mpg.

In any case, does anyone have the measurements on that bolt as I'm going to build a replacement.

Thanks!

-Ophir

Interesting didn't know you could adjust the water pump? Are you talking about the alternator bracket? Take a picture

The bolt is still available but the funky nit is not so I’ll have to build one.
Interesting didn't know you could adjust the water pump? Are you talking about the alternator bracket? Take a picture

It’s the belt (the inner belt in the pic below) that formerly ran
the smog pump and also runs the water pump.

16C7A5CD-0AE7-4611-9578-2CC760AAB5FD.jpeg

Last edited:
nice. ty

1FZ has a perfect alternative then.

View attachment 2153693

16385-17010 (16385)- adjuster (to replace adjusting rod/nut
91511-C0835 - bolt for adjuster

Add a nut to -C0835 and you have a new oem alternative.

Bolt is a great fit but the adjuster's (16385) hole for the C0835 bolt is too small. Will drill it out and I should be set. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom