Dealer Worcester, MA - '06 LC from a former 'Mud member? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted the @suprarx7nut key, General Grabbers and claimed "heavy duty" shocks, and figured that it has to be someone's old rig! Looks like they brought it up from North Carolina so it's probably cleaner than most in MA.

I'd guess @cboyd since he had an 06 and just upgraded to a 200. I actually never saw his 06 though.

Spotted the @suprarx7nut key, General Grabbers and claimed "heavy duty" shocks, and figured that it has to be someone's old rig! Looks like they brought it up from North Carolina so it's probably cleaner than most in MA.

I'd guess @cboyd since he had an 06 and just upgraded to a 200. I actually never saw his 06 though.

Haha, that's awesome! That looks like one of the early ones (the newer production material doesn't show those step lines as much) and I think Chris was one of the early adopters so that would make sense. Very cool to see that! Thanks for the tag so I could see it!

Oddly enough this is the same dealership that I helped my little brother buy a Tacoma TRD Off Road 6spd from a few years back (had a lot of nice goodies on it). They don't seem to be like most shady used car lots, he got a hell of a truck and still loves it.

85 photos and no undercarriage shots.... anyway it's a beautiful truck at an amazing price

Just emailed these guys, thanks for posting! I’ll post back any details once I get a look;)

Do you think he removed the AHC? There’s no button and I thought all 06’ trucks had it. Plus there’s mention of the “heavy duty shocks”...

Last edited:
Yep it’s my old rig. I brought it up from NC, not them. I did drive it in mass for 2-3 years but it is cleaner than anything that would be native.

This was my daily driver as I also have a 99 built rig. As @4Beast mentioned, I recently upgraded to a 200 and did a trade at a Toyota dealer. They must have wholesaled it.

I have plenty of photos on it I can post. I have copies of the service records too.

Also, it didn’t have AHC. I just upgraded the suspension. I have a diff drop that never I never got around to installing I’d sell if someone buys it.

Last edited:
Thanks @cboyd , I am hoping to get up there today. Tough to find a rust free vehicle up here, appreciate the legwork! This will be my 6th cruiser so its going to a good home;)

So I sent the dealer an email last night, left a voicemail this morning and again at noon. Finally get a call at 2:00 and "Gene" says someone is currently looking at it and he will call back if it doesn't sell. Sort of annoyed because I had been trying to buy this thing for the last 12 hours!! :bang:

So I sent the dealer an email last night, left a voicemail this morning and again at noon. Finally get a call at 2:00 and "Gene" says someone is currently looking at it and he will call back if it doesn't sell. Sort of annoyed because I had been trying to buy this thing for the last 12 hours!! :bang:
So did you end up getting screwed out of it?

Got a email last night and the deal fell through with the other party so I’m headed up today, hopefully we can make it happen!

Good luck, it looks like an excellent deal.

Just got home with the new ride, nice guys up there. I can hardly believe how little rust there is! They took my 99 rust bucket for a trade in too, I don’t think my wife could even tell them apart lol

5692C3F4-4FC8-4B1B-9665-6D7456729319.jpeg

152C7488-9D7C-4BC9-9740-BE41AB04F70D.jpeg

2E41DFC3-DC63-482C-B635-625F7E81FB2E.jpeg

CA890452-0E3A-4D7D-88D1-95362F361C5E.jpeg

congrats on the deal! I am happy it ended up with a 'Mudder in the end anyway!! my other rig is a '99... so I know the difference you're looking at.

agree on the Fluid Film. I was going to do that this season, but knew I was close to an upgrade! I'm about to do that on my 200.

Glad this worked out. Definitely do some oil undercoating...

I use corrosion-x but it’s similar to fluid film, less waxy but it displaces moisture just like fluid film. Been using it for years with excellent relsults.

Congrats. I really like that silver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom