Cruiser Days 2018!! July 14, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Days has come and gone for another year! 40 trucks this time; a smaller show as there was the classic car show at Mill Lake and also the BC Overland Show at Hemlock Mtn. As someone pointed out; there's nary a RTT in sight! :)

Great crowd, financially we did fine; had a couple of exciting moments when the wind came up and tossed one of Robert's tents into the Sumas River (slough), but as usual, Robert hardly phased; continued to feed the crowd well as he always does.

There were more 40 series trucks than any other, which was a nice treat and hard to pick a Worst In Show, so Gary volunteered and took the prize (his truck was dirtiest, so it got the most votes).

My truck, restored by the ever capable Mr. Millson @REDREEFER took Best In Show and Phil got the Iron Butt award for venturing down from Falkland.

As promised last year, John forged his 'worst-in-show' prize ball peen hammer into a beauty hatchet as a prize for this show.

Palmer won the fridge, Brad carried it for her.

Thanks again to all the volunteers who help make this a great show! :beer:

20180714_101326.jpg
20180714_105950.jpg
20180714_120829.jpg
20180714_142858.jpg

20180714_163254.jpg

Steve, the other Steve, not Tetu. He also won a Fiskars axe, which was a little strange, like Jason winning two portable showers.... :beer:

Hey Everyone,

Mark your calendars (Phil, please make a sticky). Cruiser Days is July 14, 2018 at Hougen Park in Abbotsford. 10am to 3pm. (A week earlier this year to accommodate Cascadia Expodition – B.C.'s Premier Destination 4WD Adventure ! Plan to stay after Cruiser Days for this exceptional 4WD event!

Registration onsite day of event. $10 for non-members, members and associate members get in free. Walk-ins are free.

$10 all-you-can-eat lunch

Raffle prizes: Yes, we have an ARB fridge to raffle this year!

T-shirts and sticker sales!

Questions? Post here or call/text Rob Schulz @ 6 oh 4 309 52 three three

View attachment 1593705

Rob, a big thanks to you for your unending enthusiasm and work to make Coastal Cruisers a successful club.
Without you, we are toast! :deadhorse:
~Bill

Bill was the one we were worried about with his lovely mrs packing both an axe and a machete...I’m sure I heard something about a suitcase :eek:

Couple of chairs left behind at cruiser days. Arrange for pickup at my house in Abby or come get at the August meeting. If unclaimed, they will be in the October raffle.

:beer:

20180716_201626.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom