Cruiser Days 2018!! July 14, 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Everyone,

Mark your calendars (Phil, please make a sticky). Cruiser Days is July 14, 2018 at Hougen Park in Abbotsford. 10am to 3pm. (A week earlier this year to accommodate Cascadia Expodition – B.C.'s Premier Destination 4WD Adventure ! Plan to stay after Cruiser Days for this exceptional 4WD event!

Registration onsite day of event. $10 for non-members, members and associate members get in free. Walk-ins are free.

$10 all-you-can-eat lunch

Raffle prizes: Yes, we have an ARB fridge to raffle this year!

T-shirts and sticker sales!

Questions? Post here or call/text Rob Schulz @ 6 oh 4 309 52 three three

20170722_125912.jpg

Yeah!! I'm on new schedule. I'm in, going to be there!! J

Went to the first 3 cruiser days way back when my kids were babies, I should definitly make time to come out for the meet and run..look forward to seeing some old faces. :beer::beer:

That grass is way too nice for my truck.

Any plans for a location for the overnight part

It would be against tradition to plan anything before the actual show-n-shine date. ;)

Probably a shake-down-run of one of the Cascadia Expodition runs that are planned for the following week. Perhaps to deliver supplies, etc.

Sounds good! Will try to make it!

Would be great if on site camping were available (just an idea).

Yeah, sorry, no camping in municipal parks, but depending upon what you're looking for, there are RV parks close by and an hour up the Chilliwack river valley there is camping along the river or at the end at a Provincial Campground.

Chilliwack Lake Provincial Park - BC Parks

There is usually a group that heads out after the show for an overnight camping mild wheeling trip to Chehalis or Harrison Lakes.

Sounds good! Will try to make it!

Would be great if on site camping were available (just an idea).

Yeah, sorry, no camping in municipal parks, but depending upon what you're looking for, there are RV parks close by and an hour up the Chilliwack river valley there is camping along the river or at the end at a Provincial Campground.

There is usually a group that heads out after the show for an overnight camping mild wheeling trip to Chehalis or Harrison Lakes.

Cultus Lake Provincial park is about a 45 minute drive from the Cruiser Days location. I'ts your typical state park equivalent, the lake is nice but busy and noisy with boaters as it's large enough for water skiing, etc.

This is where we camped after the show last year : https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/49.2...,14598m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!4m4!1m1!4e1!1m0!3e0
20170722_203406_Pano.jpg

T-shirts ordered, same print but in grey and a crew neck cot/poly blend t this year for something different. :beer:

Forecast looks like a hot, sunny day. Bring LOTS of water, sun shelters, etc!

Going to be a GREAT day! Look forward to seeing everyone there! :beer:

Screwed by the railway again.... No show for me this year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom