Monthly club meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a great turnout!

20170610_102102_1497118859992.jpg

Was fun, should be good place to meet for the next couple months....was nice all the outdoor stuff was on sale too!

IMG_4176.JPG

The meeting is tomorrow isn't it?

Looks like Gander Mtn. shut down before we could have our August meeting. We talked to Bill Penney Toyota yesterday and they graciously agreed to let us have our meeting there this Saturday. So the August meeting will be Saturday the 12th at 0900 at Bill Penney Toyota in Huntsville.

Something high on the agenda should be where we go from here with our meetings. There's been discussion about putting an end to the Saturday meetings and making the Thursday meet-n-eat the one and only monthly meeting. If we do that, We'd replace the Saturday meeting with some kind of activity (ride, wrench day, cook-out, etc), approximately monthly that would be scheduled well in advance so folks can plan ahead for them. If there are other thoughts on what the group wants to do, please bring them to our attention.....either way we'll need to have a plan for September.

CRAP. Had every intention of coming to this mornings meeting... got busy last night and completely forgot to have to get up 2 hours early... I missing another month. Sucks being 2 hours away!

I'm missing it too....sitting in an airport in Detroit.....

Too bad Eric. Sampson is here waiting to see you. You will be missed!

Is there a meeting tomorrow?

I'll be there.

Next meeting is Thursday, January 25th at 6:00 pm. Location is Baumhower's Wings: Baumhower's

Hope to see you all there!

It was a good one! We had great food and conversation with Moontown than 30 in attendance. I hope to see you at the next one @Skitz

Next one is Feb 22nd, will probably be at Baumhower's again. Will be going on a trail ride at Hale Mtn between now and then, on February 3rd.

Still at Baumhowers? What time on the 22nd?

Still at Baumhowers? What time on the 22nd?

Yes. It’ll be February 22nd at 6:00 pm at Baumhower’s. We’ll be talking about our March ride in Georgia. Going to do part of the Georgia Traverse.

This thread has gone quiet. Do y'all still meet up regularly?

Hey @Zjohnsonua, yes we do. We meet the 4th Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm, lately it’s been at Baumhower’s. Next meeting is the 28th. We’re having a wrench day on the 24th to help a club member take a bad spring over off an FJ55. Pm me if your interested in linking up for that.

I'll see about making it down there for the 28th. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom