New T100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would post up some pics, I found this Gem a couple months ago. I think it took me around 10 months to find. It was a single owner ,50K original miles, Pristine paint, everything in amazing order. She needed alittle TLC, new shocks, new belts, water and fuel pump. The basics. All the things I could do in my garage.
Right now she is bone stock. Things might change.

5I1A9709.jpg
5I1A9714.jpg
5I1A9717.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks,
Funny enough I think spoke to soon. A/C motor went out yesterday. Not to hard of a fix but just funny

Nice I have 1997 T100 4x4 SR5 3.4L V6 5speed manual. Purchased new in 1997.

That is a nice looking truck. The two tone green I think was rareish. I thought all T100's had the side bumper strip cladding thing. Mine were removed for a repaint. Also odd you don't have the factory rear mudflaps, especially on an SR5.

Pity the couple things that are acting up. Probably from sitting and not being used. Aside from maintenance items on mine, the only thing to actually fail me was the fuel pump at 220,000 miles. Nothing else has actually failed or just broke on my truck, it just keeps working. Well the e-brake cable finally started sticking pretty bad, had to replace that. I've had it long enough now, I've done the timing belt twice. Did the waterpump while I was in there, neither has shown signs of failure. I think the T100 was built to a pretty high build quality over the contemporary Toyota pickups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom