OBD Fusion app (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning all, I’m wondering if anyone is using the OBD Fusion for iOS app to monitor their transmission tempature? If so, do you happen to remember which formula you used?

I recently traded my Tundra for a 04 Land Cruiser and I’d like to keep an eye on what the trans temp is doing, and would rather not drill the pan for a probe bung.

what i used when I had fusion and torque working. I don't bother anymore because I relaized that transmission temp was was in the fluid temp range to check level withing two minutes of idling in the drivway if it was 80° F outside, and if I really needed it I should just plug in the laptop.

How to get transmission temps on Fusion app for iOS

Still a no go on transmission tempature.
I hope someone has the correct set up they are willing to share.

Issue solved, I now have transmission tempature.
Easiest way to get this and so much more is to purschase the Fusion add on for your model year. I found it to be well worth the $9.99.

When the system first started up when you go to connect them and it asks which system to connect too? You have to be stopped and go into the one I believe is the diagnostic side that gives you all the warnings if you try to connect it too it. You will be able to set it up in there, but the other functions wont work in that side. Kind of funky, I dont use mine much. Nice to have to read codes and clear them if necessary, but that's it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom