Twin Cities, MN Area - Shop Recommendations for Paint and Light Body Work? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Located the Twin Cities area of MN (Bloomington). I'm looking to get some exterior/interior paint work as well as some light body work (few holes to fill, couple small dents) soon.

Can anyone in the area recommend a shop? You can PM me if you don't want to put something in the thread.

Thank you in advance!

check with @Poser I'm thinking he would know someone that's good in the area.

check with @Poser I'm thinking he would know someone that's good in the area.

First thing that came to my mind too. Funny, because I know if it were the other way around, I would be slightly annoyed if someone local to me posted this, I would not want to be recommended for free advice. I get too many of those kind of calls already. I work alone, as does Steve, so while we’re on the phone, work is not getting done.

Food for thought.

First thing that came to my mind too. Funny, because I know if it were the other way around, I would be slightly annoyed if someone local to me posted this, I would not want to be recommended for free advice. I get too many of those kind of calls already. I work alone, as does Steve, so while we’re on the phone, work is not getting done.

Food for thought.

Mark, I've met Steve a couple of times and have been to his shop. I've actually have been trying to contact him for some paid work on my troopy, but he is hard to get ahold of (at least for me). His paint/body shop recommendation would carry the most weight with all his years of experience.

Food for thought.

Didn't know Steve was a 1 man show. Time is a valueble commodity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom