multplie gauge installation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys just thought i'd do a quick write up on a gauge installation that I am currently working on thought it might be interesting for anyone thinking of doing the same. Basically I have a HJ61 import with the 24v 12HT I'm adding in boost,pyro,dual battery,oil pressure and water temp gauges. I am using the red arc ones that you will see in the pic I am still yet to get boost/pyro and the temp/pressure gauges but you will see what I am doing. Adding a usb charger that shows battery volts and a switch for it so when I have the go pro mounted to the windscreen I can charge it as I use it. here are a few pics and I will add to them as I go. (the gauges in the pictures are not the ones I will be using but for reference)

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on where I could get oil pressure, water temperature readings from as I want to keep the factory ones working in the dash (well my coolant one doesn't work but i'll get around to it.)

IMG_3149.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

I did the a similar thing
Supercheap have a saas top radiator hose adaptor
Also a brass saas oil pressure t piece (had to order as was not stocked)
I haven't done battery or egt
Mines also an import
I mounted them under the dash
Way more reliable than factory gauges.
Regrads

if yours has an oil cooler, you may be able to drill and tap the cooler mounting bolt to get your oil pressure...the adapter pipe is the only easy place to get water temp from unless you wanted to remove a freeze plug in the head and tap it for a reducer for the water temp gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom