$10 AISIN water pumps for BJ7x models w/o fan clutch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right on, enjoy Colombia... such a cool country with warm and friendly locals, particularly the Toyota aficionados!

Holler when your back, I'll hang onto 10 for you.

Hey Kurt, sorry if its been covered but what keeps these from working in a BJ60?

They will mate right to the block and we're original on at least one BJ60 model. However you would need to track down the correct pulley and fan to work.

I'll take 2 .

Bumpski. These and many other low sales volume AISIN parts are getting liquidated. Speak up if you want any of these!

Overall height of a 1985 BJ60 is taller, if you have the time... all you need is a puller and torch to remove and re install the factory BJ60 fan mount onto the new pump. I pulled the fan mount off the old pump, flipped it over and re installed with a measurement of 5 1/2 from mounting surface to fan flange.

Our club member purchased a few and gave me one to practice on, no gasket with pump so I made one. Should be in later this morning and I will test it it out.

One thing to mention, factory pump has a more robust cast impeller compared to the plastic impeller on the new pump plus you need a pipe plug for an extra threaded hole. VW went this way and many say the plastic impeller is as good as the metal impeller, the seal and bearing fail first.

Glad to hear you've found a way to put them to use. I'm not sure how many we have left but we sent them as door prizes to many of our bulk buy customers :D

Hi Kurt, I know it's a long shot, but do you have any cheap WPR-039s still going?

Hi Kurt, I know it's a long shot, but do you have any cheap WPR-039s still going?

Define cheap :D

The $10 stash is long-gone. We have since re-ordered and our cost is much higher than that. How does $35 sound?

Well, that would just about fall under the cheap bracket 😁

Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom