6" Sky Jacker Lift Kit for 200 Series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A little at full tuck on the front when turning. Not bad but you can hear a little contact.

6" lift....gosh it is hard enough to get in the LC with the 2 - 3 inch lift after a leg day at the gym......count me out.

Plus a 6" lift wont fit in my garage, forget it for me.

Plus it would end up looking like those damn Fords and Chevy's that drive around here in Southern Cali. YUCK

Lol! Leg day. No joke! Day 2 and I'm more likely to take the car as my legs are stiff to make the climb up.

IMAG0270.jpg

200 Series Lift using Tundra front IFS and Icon shocks

here is the link to the tread I did outlining the tundra suspension swap. Brian Jowett did it first, I believe I was second, and two others have done it since I did.
could have fit 35's. decided to go with 285/75/17. little less weight, narrower, hopefully better mileage. love the tread design. Love the way it drives, and there's still tons of room left on the coilovers if I wanted more height.

View attachment 1189731

200 Series Lift using Tundra front IFS and Icon shocks

here is the link to the tread I did outlining the tundra suspension swap. Brian Jowett did it first, I believe I was second, and two others have done it since I did.
could have fit 35's. decided to go with 285/75/17. little less weight, narrower, hopefully better mileage. love the tread design. Love the way it drives, and there's still tons of room left on the coilovers if I wanted more height.
And kdss works proper and all?

yes works great. the angles of the linkages from the lower control arms to the sway bar ends are not optimal, but it works. I swapped out the passenger side land cruiser linkage for a Tundra linkage. couldn't feel any differenct, but the angle was a little bit better.

yes works great. the angles of the linkages from the lower control arms to the sway bar ends are not optimal, but it works. I swapped out the passenger side land cruiser linkage for a Tundra linkage. couldn't feel any differenct, but the angle was a little bit better.
Nice!, and how many inches lifted?

awsome, im.looking for 3 inch lift with extra droop, not sure on what shocks to go with. fox perfoance ifp or bilstien b6 ifp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom