Buy Sell Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have this custom made 80-series bolt on winch mount. I got a new winch bumper so I don't need this thing anymore. It bolts right on the the 80-series frame using existing hardware and the holes in the plate are based on the Smittybilt XRC-10. I'm pretty sure all the Smittybilts have the same mounts point spacing. With the bumper I had, I had to mount the solenoid pack NOT on top of the winch, but the winch itself was tucked inside the bumper all stealth-like.

I paid a small fortune for some guy in Squamish to fab it several years ago. $100. PM @ meView attachment 1377701View attachment 1377702View attachment 1377703

Would anyone from the club (or friends of) like this for free? You pick up just east of the DTES.

80 series?

Would anyone from the club (or friends of) like this for free? You pick up just east of the DTES.

Sure thing, I'll be in town next week

Factory running boards and rear bench seat (fold and tumble) from my HZJ77

FREE

Not looking to ship but I do periodically go to Kamloops and frequently go to Vernon.

Sure thing, I'll be in town next week

Hi Grinder. I must not be getting notifications like I used to.
I'm sorry but the plate has been gone for a while now so some guy just starting an expo build on an FJ80.

I have a set of 5, essentially brand new Falken Wildpeak AT3w. 35x12.5r15. I put them on mid last summer on the cruiser I only drive a couple times a month. They have about 1500kms on them and the 5th is new. They were excellent tires that took very few weights to balance. Good good tires.

Anyways, I found the 35s robbed too much of my limited power and I missed mud terrains so I've switched up and have these for sale. As mentioned, they are about as close to new as used tires can be.

In Kelowna. PM me.
Asking $1250 or best offer.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sold! ?

FREE 2 year old

KitchenAid®
Architect® Series II
24” 6-Cycle
Dishwasher
KDTE334DSS

24'' 6-Cycle/6-Option Dishwasher, Architect® Series II Fully Integrated Dishwasher KDTE334DSS | KitchenAid

worked great until 2 months past warranty than apparently the control board s*** the bed

And also you apparently can't leave water sitting in a dishwasher (da fuq!?) as it will ruin the seal at the motor and cause it to leak there, possibly needing the pump replaced....

control board W10813311 : WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHER ELECTRONIC CONTROL BOARD | Amre Supply

pump/sump with seal WPW10455268 : WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHER SUMP ASSEMBLY WITH SEAL | Amre Supply

So for $300 in parts you get a $800ish shiny dishwasher

surprise your wife for mothers day!

otherwise off to the recycling depot!

Last edited:
DRAWERS SOLD
I picked these up today, they went to a good home. Fabulous workmanship!
Very nice to meet you today, I will get back over for a wheeling trip this year. J