Buy Sell Trade (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 series sleeping platform - 3 piece design steel frame and plywood
Came with a recent purchase. Metal frame - seems well made. I will never use it. If some one wants it I won't turn down a donation but really it just needs to go to a good home. In West Kelowna.

80 series sleeping platform - 3 piece design steel frame and plywood
Came with a recent purchase. Metal frame - seems well made. I will never use it. If some one wants it I won't turn down a donation but really it just needs to go to a good home. In West Kelowna.

Pics? More out of curiosity than anything. I have never seen two JDM camping kits the same yet.

this is a home made set up from the PO 2 side by side platforms with a head piece up front - I will try to remember pics tomorrow

WTB an HDJ81 tailgate with tire carrier receiver latch thing.

Possibly FS a Wagongear tailgate storage thing.

I started cutting to install it but I think it fxxxed up the structure of the tailgate where the HDJ81 tire carrier connects to the tailgate.

Check with Steve at EBI. Have a HDJ 81sitting at his shop and it may have parts that you need.

Check with Sheldon too, he probably has a couple lying around.
i'd be interested to know exactly what went wrong - I really wanted one of those storage units in my 81 tailgate :frown:

i'd be interested to know exactly what went wrong - I really wanted one of those storage units in my 81 tailgate :frown:

I'm not sure yet, because I stopped working on it when I got worried, but I think I've damaged the metalwork inside the tailgate that provides the structural support needed for the latch thing that the tire swinger grabs on to. It may be OK without that structural support but I'm not very confident. If I'd had a map of the inside of the tailgate I'm pretty sure I could have worked around it, sacrificing a bit of storage in lieu of the support. Anyhoo, I stopped cutting and haven't been back to the project since. Worst case scenario, I find a replacement tailgate and someone else can take a stab with the wagongear thing.

Wanted. Birfields for my new acquisition. Would like to get a few seasons out of them or until I can afford RCV's.

Can be long or short version as I need to buy new drive flanges anyways.

Have a bit of popping from the axles when I turn, going to rebuild the front end and will swap from side to side if I can. But since I dont know the history on these axles I want to err on the side of caution. Will take complete axles as well.

I am out in Calgary....so hopefully you will ship! Figured Id ask on here since you folks have a lot more 80's out west!

Thanks guys

Wanted : 80 series front leather bucket seats - tan preferably. Interested in complete carpet set as well. Would consider entire interior for the right price.
250-317-7442

found seats still would be interested in good tan carpet

Last edited:
This burnt 88 FJ62 showed up at our local wrecking yard, the guy says it came from Vancouver. Recognize it?

IMG_3042.JPG

I don't recognize that 62. It is in nice shape though!

Yeah, I got mirrors, Recaro Buckets, 38 gal long range tank, roof rack. doors and hatches are really good
if anyone looking for body parts. Rear seat is grey, essentially mint condition. Seat belts are all good.
Brown carpet, really quite good condition.m

I ended up finishing the install of the wagongear tailgate storage. Everything seems fine despite the removal of what I think was a structural support for where the swing latches on. There's not a whole lot of room in the tailgate, but more storage is always better than less and the surface is nicer to cook on etc, than the ratty carpet.

Yeah, I got mirrors, Recaro Buckets, 38 gal long range tank, roof rack. doors and hatches are really good
if anyone looking for body parts. Rear seat is grey, essentially mint condition. Seat belts are all good.
Brown carpet, really quite good condition.m

I don't suppose you are selling the 38 gallon tank?

I don't suppose you are selling the 38 gallon tank?
Not likely. The real value remaining is the mint rear seat, 4 doors and the rear hatches are in pretty good shape.
I grabbed the inertial reel rear seat belts today because I can bolt them in and leave them in place even with the seat removed.
The FJ62 center console over the heater is in really good shape too.

Rear axle assembly from 92 FJ80. No lockers. Drum to drum complete. Taking offers. Port Coquitlam.

Selling my OEM style canvas soft-top and bows kit. My truck is being rebuilt as a hard-top only truck, so I've decided to sell my soft top and bows. I have had it installed and used it for about 3 or 4 months, seen rain only once.

Asking $2500CDN, for the entire kit including the rear steel tail-gate which has been painted spring green (you will want new hinges for the tail gate as I had uber ugly ones before!). This is a rare item and will work with both old-style and new style doors on the FJ/BJ 40/42.

In excellent shape, no tears or worn spots, a little dusty from storage, that's about it. It's been off the truck for 2 years now.
LC soft top 2.jpg
LC softop.jpg

Call me with questions 604-309-Five two three 3. In a couple of weeks, I'll put this out to the masses, but I thought I would start here first. :beer:

These tires are not mine but Gretchen (who I don't know) e-mailed me to say that these are for sale:

Hello Robert,

I have a set of Nitto Terra Grappler 285/60R18 120S M&S tires from our Toyota Land Cruiser which we sold several years ago, but still have these winter tires and I would like to sell them...I think the tread is still pretty good on them, maybe 3/4 left, I will take offers on them. Only problem is I live on the North end of Vancouver Island but could arrange transport to lower mainland...just might take a bit of time to arrange. Do you have a forum or way to advertise this?

Thanks very much,

Gretchen Arthur
E-mail: oatmealforbreakfast at gmail.com

Please contact Gretchen if you are interested.
:beer: