For Sale Set of Alcan Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
PO said they were made and sold as a 3" lift. The arc looks more like the 5" that they made for me. $400 plus the ride from Burbank. No PMs please.

Also open to partial trades.

www.marksoffroad.net

Obligatory pic
IMG_0686.JPG

....tempted
Mark- These are for early 45's right?

Came off a '66 I believe.

I don't remember. Do a search. This has been covered somewhere before.

Or you can measure center to center your rear spring hanger to shackle hanger, and I will measure mine.

Lv's do use the same springs as a 45 lpb

Thanks Brian. It's been donkeys years, but I seem to remember that @tornadoalleycruiser helped with research, and we determined that the 45s were within a quarter inch of each other.

Cool. I will take these then. Perhaps a work up something with shackles, pins, shocks etc. I was going to do old man emu but this should suffice my needs. Let me know and I can PayPal you gift. We thinking fastenal for shipping or quote from 42141?

If you want the springs, you can PP me 'friends and family 'now. I will not be able to work up a quote on the other stuff until tomorrow.

Last edited:
My MUD username at earthlink.net

Cool. I will take these then. Perhaps a work up something with shackles, pins, shocks etc. I was going to do old man emu but this should suffice my needs. Let me know and I can PayPal you gift. We thinking fastenal for shipping or quote from 42141?

It would be good if you finalized this today @wileycoyote . I am taking your package home with me this evening.

Mark, just walked in the house. Sorry it's been a crazy day. Funds sent for the shackles pins etc. thanks again. I will get call tags for you Monday.

I don't see it in the pic but if you find the bushing for the end of that one spring, that would be awesome. Perhaps drop them in the same box or tape them so they don't fall out in shipping.

Thanks Chad! Now I just need your mailing address for the box!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom