For Sale Set of Alcan Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chad Wiley
213 N Race St
Glasgow KY 42141
If you want to wait until all pins come in and mail at once that's fine too. I know you said something wasn't there yet. I'm flexible.

Chad Wiley
213 N Race St
Glasgow KY 42141
If you want to wait until all pins come in and mail at once that's fine too. I know you said something wasn't there yet. I'm flexible.

I will have the pins shortly, and I have a couple of other boxes to get out to Justin @cruiserkreutz before I head out of town. Since I ship from home, that's Three less things to come home to.;)

I logged into my fedex acct and made labels from you to me. I charged it to my account and emailed you the labels in 4 separate emails. I am sorry if there was an easier way, never done it like this before. Hope it all works out. If you have any issues just give me a call. I will be in and out of meetings all day tomorrow.

Chad

I just checked. None of the labels came through. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am in awe of technology. If you had told me a few years ago that you could send documents through a telephone, i wouldn't have believed it. And if you told me I could wirelessly receive them on my Ipad, and wirelessly tell my printer to print them,the same. I did it, and I still don't quite believe it.

You can call for the pick up. Thank you so much.

Crazy I know. I'm still waiting for the day I can get a good cup of coffee on my phone. :) perhaps an app where it brews it and pours out the charger port. ;). Pickup is scheduled. Thanks again for your help

Me, I'm waiting for the voice activated temperature control for the shower!

Got the springs today, Thanks. Looks like I lost a bolt on the rear spring but other than that, all one piece. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom