Minutes from Feb Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Old Business:
We came to the consensus that the "4WD" emblem is in common usage and we don't believe we need anybody's permission to use it.

We would definitely be interested in getting a price from Mudrak's printer for the shirts - small front logo and large back 4WD image, 100% Cotton, nothing decided on colors yet. (We need to make sure the appropriate sizes are available in the appropriate colors so they don't clash with Mike and Greg's curtains.)

We need to get the alternate designs together to vote on which one to use for the front of the shirts. I know we have at least a couple out there - can we have them by the next meeting?

New Business:
We voted to pay TLCA $175.92 for postage for the extra Toyota Trails issues, and we should distribute a bunch of them among people who come to the meeting to give out to prospective members they know or see.

There will be a run on Feb 21st, possibly to the Puerco but we will wait to decide where when it gets closer. So, mark your calendars for that!

We need a host for the next meeting , maybe 4 weeks from tonight (March 7th) or whenever the host wants it.
Greg has claimed the June meeting.

We neglected to bring up the summer camping trip to whereever and whenever it's going to be.

It's not Mudrack.

It's Gary Corberly-Wagonner. The guy with the 45 pickup on an 80 chassis.

I have sent Jeff a message asking for an approximate cost. I'll post up when he replies.

(We need to make sure the appropriate sizes are available in the appropriate colors so they don't clash with Mike and Greg's curtains.)

How sweet and considerate of you guys to think of us.

:flipoff2:

-Mike-

Jeff need to know the number of colors and number of shirts to work up an estimate.

Mike he says he can match most decor.

how does 50 shirts of drab green, tan, navy and black sound? don't know how that will go with Fucia drapes, but... and if the drapes don't match the carpet, i'm not even gonna try to help you.:flipoff2:

I think the only color that won't clash with the curtains is pink. What colors are available?

:smokin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom