$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will Do

which one?
Oh, sorry. The windshield. If you get a hold of him and it is good i may want it (price depending). Probably due time I replace my horrible cracked one. LOL. (then again I've been saying that for 5yrs)

I have influx of more PCs, several old laptops (Windows XP), various firewalls, and what not. Price,,,, well let me know what you need or want. Cheap to new.

I actually don't have/ could use a lapptopp. nothing fancy, just use for the usual. c-list, forums, pron you know
I have influx of more PCs, several old laptops (Windows XP), various firewalls, and what not. Price,,,, well let me know what you need or want. Cheap to new.

I actually don't have/ could use a lapptopp. nothing fancy, just use for the usual. c-list, forums, pron you know
I has. Let me go through the couple I have.

$100 obo
1975 fj40 or later hood. A little rust in the front with dings/scratches. It looks like it was repainted factory yellow and then later black. Not mint but solid for a wheelin' rig. The louvers would look cool grafted into an 80 fender on the side.. Hmmm.. Nah, too much work for me.

$1000 1983 300sd Mercedes diesel, Starts quickly and with some warm-up time it runs good, a little hazy. Expired tags, OM617 to W56 adapter from 4x4 labs $600 new. 1966 FJ40 shell/roller, $1000 solid with rust in rear. I have the titles.

Last edited:
Pics

IMG_20150527_110159839_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150527_110304588.jpg

Aunt is looking for an early Tacoma. Doesn't matter if it a xcab or not and for that matter a prerunner would be fine too. She will never use 4wd. Just long as it is not have the 3.slo.

WTB 1992 Tercel hood, grill, right headlight and some misc.. I experienced the true meaning of BAM!-bi... Oh, the joy of coming home from work at 3AM!

WTB 1992 Tercel hood, grill, right headlight and some misc.. I experienced the true meaning of BAM!-bi... Oh, the joy of coming home from work at 3AM!

Have you checked Action U-Pull it? They use to keep a fair bit of Toyota sedans out there years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom