$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yikes! Pass on dat! The rest of the items I still have interest in, and a grab bar for the dash if by some reason it has one..

I have to pass on the seats guys. Maybe next time. :meh:

Ha guys I got a 70s Chevy motor home at my house (white city) ,minus the inside its almost complete. It's got a good Chevy 4bolt main ,400 turbo granny. I am sure the engine is good however the thing has been setting for a decade and the roof had major water damage. Would love someone to come get it however if any to guys need anything, get in touch with me on Facebook and you can pull what you need. I pretty much stripped lighting ,stove, carb and wiring. Anywho my number is541 778 3832,drop me a text if you cannot reach me here or on Facebook.everything is free just pull anything yourself, if you want the motor, bring a cherry picker.

Im giving the guy the list. just so I can give a total. ill leave my number since my phone stopped with my notifications

Alright everything mentioned wanted is intact. I'll check here when i head out in the AM. Let me know what you wanna pay for said item. I tried to have him give me a ball park. No luck. However he said I can drive out of there with all 4 doors, trim piece, manifolds and as much exhaust as I want for 200.. Score!

Text might be easier :541-301-5404. Just text me what part, who and how much you wanna pay. Easy mode

I'll text you in a bit in case you miss this. But still want the battery tray.

Anybody happen to have or know of an old tent for sale? Looking for a non doke type 8 or more person tent for its material and parts. Craigslist has dried up currently... No poles needed either

Matt I literally today just tossed that blue one I camped in on the mining claim run. Its between dumpster and green metal bin at my work, I'll check first thing in AM. Or you can if you get there before 730, 800. It was in the back when you stopped by earlier haha

Matt, what are you gonna "build"..?:meh:

I have 4 complete functional 80 doors that I im getting rid of (green ish), along with a complete interior panel set brown in color. OEM 9-1/4 front coils.

Offering you guys first dibs if anything is needed. I don't have room to store them and they wont make very good lawn ornaments.
Whatever you wanna pay!

4 Firestone destination a/t tires
33x12.50x15
3500 miles on tires, heen on cj5

450$

IMG_20150506_091501715.jpg

Hey Sean, did that 80 that was being parted have a good windsheild?

It did. IIRC. I cant get ahold of dude for a few days now. trying to grab the seats for Moby
Let me know if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom