HAM Day: Help Bart Put a Lift on His 62 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll try to get out there as well. Tom has my 4 jack stands (6- ton SUV stands) so that's taken care of.

Jon

Bart,

Wish I could make it but I have an benefit shooting match to raise funds for the families of fallen officers. This way there will be more beer for Steve

i don't know if i'm going to make it I have a soccer game at 12:00 so if I can make it i'll get there around 2:00

Chris

I'll try to get out there as well. Tom has my 4 jack stands (6- ton SUV stands) so that's taken care of.

Jon

Sweet. One less thing for me to track down. Thanks Jon.

Bart,

Wish I could make it but I have an benefit shooting match to raise funds for the families of fallen officers. This way there will be more beer for Steve

Man, you need to get your priorities straight ;)

i don't know if i'm going to make it I have a soccer game at 12:00 so if I can make it i'll get there around 2:00

Chris

No sweat. Whenever you can make it.

If I could just ask one thing from everyone coming to help and that is to park on the road. With the yard as wet as it is and the rain they are calling for I just want to avoid a mud pit.
Thanks, Tom

Just realized the dulles expo gunshow is this weekend...I may be a bit late.

Matt and I are going to the gun show, we'll look for you. I'll be the guy dressed in cammo.

I saw lots of things I needed at the gub show....was supposed to meet my daughter but she stood me up (damned boyfriend...one more reason to buy us both a gun) :D

Bart, ill try and meet you all at the diner. I checked out the Gunshow already and found overpriced stuff with the only deals being at Georgia arms reman. ammo.

They finally caught up. Last time I was there, they didn't even show up because they didn't have enough ammo for a table. I guess the market is finally starting to settle down.

Bart - don't forget to grease the front shackles!

pics????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom