Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I would try local 1st: Two half doors (fronts). See Half Door Build They are the champaign colored. Initially my buddy in Bham went in with me to build half doors, but he sold his 60 and left me dry. Driver's side is missing the exterior handle,besides that they just need painted and ready to rock and roll. $300 and I'm in the Chatt/Cleveland area

I also have a full set of glass windows left over from the build. $20 each obo

FS Wheels

I have 5 wheels I pulled off my 40
15x10 white wagons
centers
lugs
2 small spacers that were on the front......not sure you need them but P.O. had them on it.
$125.00
Dalton, GA

Bought this off TPI last week. It didn't say anything on their website about what model truck so i assumed it was universal...i was wrong. Anyways, i wish i could say i'll just put it on my 40 but i don't have one! LOL. $20 + shipping if you want it or i can meet you around the Nooga area or figure out a way to get it to you. Here is the part on TPI's website. Comes with mounting hardware. Powdercoated gloss black, not chrome like the site shows. TPI4x4

Anybody want this damn thing? I'm tired of seeing it sit in a box on my desk. $15 and i'll bring it to the Aug meeting for ya. That's 1/2 price from TPI.
DSCF1448.jpg

My bro-n-law is putting a diesel motor in his 60. He asked me to post his 2F motor up for sale. It is out of an '84FJ60 with 220,000mi. It has been desmogged and has a weber carb and has aftermarket headers. Passed TN emissions recently. Price $350. PM me if you are interested and I can get you his #. Truck is currently in Dayton, TN where the engine swap is underway.

My bro-n-law is putting a diesel motor in his 60. He asked me to post his 2F motor up for sale. It is out of an '84FJ60 with 220,000mi. It has been desmogged and has a weber carb and has aftermarket headers. Passed TN emissions recently. Price $350. PM me if you are interested and I can get you his #. Truck is currently in Dayton, TN where the engine swap is underway.
Pretty good deal. Bump~

garage clean out sale, nashville, tn. everything is OBO.

i need the garage space and the money.

big chunks of cruiser:

4spd trans + split case - $400
80 series e-locking rear axle - $775
freshly rebuilt '79 2F head - $350
1970 fj40 frame, w/ boxed rear section - $100
1970 fj40 body, dovetail ~75% complete, rough/needs work - $100
fj60 inner axles/birfs - $100 for the full set

bunch of other random stuff like a bikini top, fj62 front axle parts (housing, brakes, etc), 2F block, HEI dizzy, fj40 rear heaters, fj62 leaf springs, doors, hood, fenders, aprons, rocker panels, windshield frame, the list goes on... open to offers on this stuff, but don't want to sell it piece by piece.

i will give a HUGE discount to anybody that will come and buy all this stuff at once.
if i don't sell this stuff, it's goin to start headin to the big scrapyard next to LP field...

if you buy anything/everything, i will help load it on your trailer. i will offer you a cool glass of water or a tasty adult beverage if you get thirsty.

malphrus

I need a part from a 3FE a/c comp. this is the plate on top that the lines and the hi and low valves are on. it is held on with 4 allen bolts.
DSCN0194.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

I have one, will bring to meeting or you can stop by if you are up this way.

garage clean out sale, nashville, tn. everything is OBO.

i need the garage space and the money.

big chunks of cruiser:

4spd trans + split case - $400
80 series e-locking rear axle - $775
freshly rebuilt '79 2F head - $350 (now comes w/ a free block)
1970 fj40 frame, w/ boxed rear section - $100
1970 fj40 body, dovetail ~75% complete, rough/needs work - $100
fj60 inner axles/birfs - $100 for the full set

malphrus

sold about 95% of the small stuff this weekend to a dad and his 14yr old kid that are building a '76 fj40 down in huntsville.

sold the fj62 front axle housing and parts to roger.

still have the 'big chunks'.

if any of y'all need this stuff, want this stuff, don't want me to have it, etc. please make me an offer, ha ha.

got a guy interested in the e-locker rear axle and trans/xfer so i'll make y'all the same offer i made him: $850 for the pair.

i need some cash to put towards a business venture.

y'all have a good one,
malphrus

Probably,For which engine. I am leaving for Rob's in a few, will look for one this coming week end.

"Custom Tow Bar"

I just cut this off a tube bumper I am taking to recycle. Some one can use this I am sure. Be glad to trade it for FJ40 front frame horns, an FJ40 heater valve or will sell it for $20.

It uses a 2" ball and is located in Rome.

DSC04327.JPG

DSC04330.JPG

DSC04331.JPG
DSC04327.JPG
DSC04330.JPG
DSC04331.JPG

Reese 5th Wheel w/ all the hardware & Kobalt Truck Box

20,000 lb. Gross rating on Reese 5th wheel. Used several times to haul a camper within 20 mile radius of home. $275obo

Kobalt truck tool box. Diamond plate and fits below rail of full size truck. Used very little. $100obo.

Located in Nashville near airport.

See links to craigzlist for pictures and contact info.
Reese 5th Wheel COMPLETE w/hardware
Kobalt Truck Box: below rail design

i've got a few things left from cleaning out the garage:

rebuild head for a '79 2F, never installed -- $350obo
4spd trans + splitcase (38mm idler version) -- $375obo
5 steel wagon wheels + roller tires -- two tasty 6packs
lots of knobs, switches, dash stuff for early 40s -- a beer each or so
sway bar off a 60 axle (i think) -- two tasty 6packs
set of stock 60 or 62 leaf springs, can't remember if they are front or rear -- $50obo (or four tasty 6packs)
saginaw power steering gear box -- $75obo (or a pony keg from yazoo)

in nashville, sylvan heights.

malphrus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom