Rear Air Retofit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've evac'd my A/C to replace the compressor and got this thought in my head that won't go away (until I start pricing it out probably). Has anybody done it?

I guess the best place to start would be to ask if anyone has a diagram showing how the system is set up in the 100 series.

For layout I'm simply thinking about putting 2 vents in the side panels, an on/off switch, and maybe use a spare small 3 speed blower motor.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

This was kicked around last summer. Search you will find that non US spec 80s had rear air and that the general consensus was that the cost was no wear near the worth.

All that said...if you could make it work on a budget it would be nice for those that carry 4 or 5 back seat passenger on a regular basis.

This was kicked around last summer. Search you will find that non US spec 80s had rear air and that the general consensus was that the cost was no wear near the worth.

All that said...if you could make it work on a budget it would be nice for those that carry 4 or 5 back seat passenger on a regular basis.

Hmmm...did 4 searches and nothing came up. I'll try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom